• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MMO players?

Lizen

Reaction score
I know the majority of you have a life and can't play MMOs but, are there any SFers that play MMOs? If so what do you play? I'm looking to get back into the scene and would love to play with some of you nublets
smile.gif

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We actually have a guild on: WoW, UO, AC, EVE, Runeworld, ST, EQ, and DaD. No you are not invited. Piob is the guild master, GQgeek is VP, Lawyerdad is in-house counsel.

Lizen

Reaction score
How active are you EVE players? I think my character has around 5 mil SP. Still quite a nub, I know.

Tangfastic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I play Lord of the Rings Online, I know its sad, I justify it by living in a small town with no real cultural options. I put off playing a MMO for many years as I always had more fun options in the evening, now I have spare time.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I play WoW on the Khaz'goroth Oceanic server, only started recently though, got level 37 gnome mage.

fir3fox

Reaction score
I play WoW but I've sort of gone dormant wating for Cata.

I'm interested in FFXIV.

Althis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used to play WoW and Guildwars. Now I just play BFBC2 and CSS, biding my time until D3 comes out.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
We actually have a guild on: WoW, UO, AC, EVE, Runeworld, ST, EQ, and DaD. No you are not invited. Piob is the guild master, GQgeek is VP, Lawyerdad is in-house counsel.

Man, I miss EQ. Beta through RoK and then PoP ******* pwned.

Was thinking of starting up WoW again, as I had such a blast tanking with my SK. But I know I'd be in outdated purples. Three drake take downs of Sartharion made me feel so l33t an MT.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what language are you people speaking?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
All right, time's up.

LET'S DO THIS.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Man, I miss EQ. Beta through RoK and then PoP ******* pwned.

I really enjoyed my early EQ time. I got into "pickup raiding" during PoP (prior to joining the server's uber guild) and that was fun as hell. My family-style guild couldn't take down the lower tier PoP bosses so joining pu raids was the only way to win l337 gear. I remember rolling ran 1 100 for Agnarr's Double Edged Stormblade and won the roll vs about 50 peeps. I was on cloud 9. Also loved raiding PoTactics. I wanted a BoW more than anything. Never frikkin' got one though. Every time a pickup raid took him down I either lost the roll or he dropped something else.
facepalm.gif

LOVED the first round of fabled when I started playing in 2004. I stayed up like 24 hours straight over a weekend waiting in line for a fabled flowing black silk sash in LGUK (was like 35% CE haste)... badass

fu rztw!!!

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
I retired from Guild Wars some time ago, just popping on every now and then to say hi to people. Used to be in the best PVE guild in the game...

Hazad

Reaction score
Played EQ from vanilla til OoW release, left for WoW beta and played until around 6mo ago. Right now I'm waiting for Cata and when it's out I might re-up my WoW account. I am dicking around with Project 1999 a little (which is a free to play EQ server with over 1000 players, it is only original EQ with Kunark to be released in a few months), but I'm not taking it too seriously.

I was a hardcore raider in EQ and WoW for too many years and I simply don't have the time to continue like that. If I do re-up for Cata, it will probably be for 5mans and dicking about with my guild and maybe raiding once in a blue moon. Let me know if you want to try out any of the EQ emulators since I've played on a bunch of them and I can help you set it up (everything is free). If you've never played EQ though, you probably won't enjoy the servers.

horndog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still play my 80 horde warrior and really looking forward to the Cataclysm expansin. Trying to consistently play in the 2200+ rated brackets for the next Arena season... ***** fun.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics