1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

MMM GATS - Size 42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by noob in 89, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

SOLD (FOR BEST OFFER OF $160 SHIPPED)

[​IMG]

Pretty simple, really:

Up for grabs here is the Style Forum staple everyone hopes will become available at such a great price.

:spam:

Forget the $600-ish retail (or has it gone up again?) and enjoy this gently used pair with a clear conscience (and heavier wallet!).

Maybe the best part about these shoes is that the tag says they're made "100% in Italy" -- a special jab at those guys who make 99% of their shoe in China, yet claim their product is Italian-made because of one insignificant detail -- often the Made in Italy tag itself. (Yes, really).

Anyway, these shoes are in solid condition. Everything's intact. Soles good to go. Please note that the suede up top is adorned with a bit of indigo from raw denim. The tongue has also been suede-brushed, and the numbers stamped there have faded because of that. They look great when worn.

I'm also looking to unload a few pairs of super-baller, but barely worn (I mean, barely worn) sneakers in the same size -- MMM highs in black, Lanvin highs in all-black, Gucci high tops in an unusually tasteful (for Gucci) all white.

Asking $175 (this includes shipping).

Thanks for looking, and please message me with any questions, photo requests, etc.

:happy:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.