1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mister Freedom Troy N-1 Deck Jacket 34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Austin Tremblay, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin Tremblay

Austin Tremblay Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I thought the size 34 in this jacket would fit me, but it doesn't. It is, however, a great-looking jacket, and I'd love to get it to a good home. Retails for $800. The photos are horrible because I had to take them with my phone. Sorry about that. You can find great photos of the jacket by looking at the Mister Freedom blog.

I wore the jacket once before deciding it's just too big in the chest for me. It fits great in all other areas. I take an XS in every other clothier I buy from.

Measurements are approximate:

P2P: 20".
    Base of collar to back: 26".
    Shoulder to sleeve cuff: 24.5".
    Sweep: 19".
    Shoulders (back): 17".

I'll accept offers, but someone offered me $200 via eBay, and I don't consider that a reasonable offer. I have a 100% positive feedback rating on eBay with over 100 feedback posts. Username: tblay.

Attached Files:

2. Srudy

Srudy Member

Is this jacket still available? I'm very interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.