1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mister Freedom Mulholland Master Jacket Size 42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by umonku, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umonku

umonku Active Member

FS: Fall '09 Mister Freedom Mulholland Master Jacket Size 42, Brown.

I purchased this coat new when it came out with the intention of waxing (proofing) it for the winter months. Needless to say, I never got around to doing that and it has been hanging in my closet since purchased. The jacket has never been worn, other than being tried on in the shop. I am not listing it as 'brand new' since somewhere along the line I misplaced the original tag, since I did not expect to be selling it after proofing. This coat comes with waist belt and throat latch (everything except the paper tag). For those not familiar this is a relatively heavy, thick corduroy lined coat that is great for riding (I'll leave it to the MF site for further details).

Retails for $899, Asking $450 shipped w/in CONUS.

PM or respond to thread. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. poorman

poorman Senior Member

3. EgliComet

EgliComet Senior Member

I know this is a longshot but is this sold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.