1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mister Freedom Mulholland Master Jacket Size 42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by umonku, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umonku

umonku Active Member

FS: Fall '09 Mister Freedom Mulholland Master Jacket Size 42, Brown.

I purchased this coat new when it came out with the intention of waxing (proofing) it for the winter months. Needless to say, I never got around to doing that and it has been hanging in my closet since purchased. The jacket has never been worn, other than being tried on in the shop. I am not listing it as 'brand new' since somewhere along the line I misplaced the original tag, since I did not expect to be selling it after proofing. This coat comes with waist belt and throat latch (everything except the paper tag). For those not familiar this is a relatively heavy, thick corduroy lined coat that is great for riding (I'll leave it to the MF site for further details).

Retails for $899, Asking $450 shipped w/in CONUS.

PM or respond to thread. Thanks!

2. poorman

poorman Senior member

3. EgliComet

EgliComet Senior member

I know this is a longshot but is this sold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.