1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mister Freedom by Sugar Cane (TOYO)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 24, 2008.

1. meso

meso Senior member

Would really like the green chambray from last season in XL, msg me if you are selling.

2. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

See some of the new items from Mister Freedom at Denimbruin this coming Saturday evening

[​IMG]

3. GusW

4. zissou

zissou Senior member

^that event sounds like an absolute blast.

5. GusW

The the Denimbruin event should be pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing some of the new pieces from Mister Freedom for fall and the new Rising Sun jeans. It should be a good time.

6. Aieyric

Aieyric Senior member

Anny one knows where to get hold of a pair of riders dungarees sz 32 or a signal vest in m - l ?

7. 100 yrs

100 yrs Senior member

anyone have a fit pic or, or experience with, the gunslinger jumper they could share? as with any denim coat, i am concerned about the denim on denim effect with jeans. however, the cut is perfect for what i am looking for.

8. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Mister Freedom Winter Collection - Men of the Frontier

From our favorite story building designer comes a collection of jackets, shirts, and jeans perfect for colder climates. Mister Freedom has always kept us on our toes when it comes to creating a collection that tells a great story with fabrics that push the envelope of what Sugar Cane is able to produce in Japan.

From this new collection we have two new jackets, two shirts, and a pair of jeans. The jackets come in both denim and blanket versions, the fit is slim, and the details are wild. With the shirts we see Mister Freedom doing their first set of flannel shirts. We've been waiting for Christophe Loiron's interpretation of a classic flannel for years and these do not disappoint. Last but not least we have a new jean with a great fit and awesome front pocket opening details.

All these items are available now in-store at all three Self Edge stores and online in our online store. Check the product pages for more info, specs, and measurements on all these items.

Shop Mister Freedom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. scb

scb Senior member

if anyone wants a pair of speedway jeans (white) from last year, I may sell mine. size 34. after a wash, waist is between 33 and 34

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  10. xiaogwuay

xiaogwuay Senior member

I'm doing major spring cleaning and going to start posting on sales sites but since I'm loving the folks here, I have a couple MF items worn several times, brand new tried on/hung in my closet, or been folded in the box w/ tags.

I'm gonna let these go to make space for my new goodies at Best Offer / First Come First Serve basis. I'll be more flexible on the Worn pieces but need Reasonable Offers to let the other pieces go. Yes I'm a shopaholic but I believe these are Collector's Items that's Sold Out Everywhere. PM me if Interested!

"MEN OF FRONTIER" RENO SHIRT POLKA DOT 16 1/2 RAW
    http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=3154

"MEN OF FRONTIER" CHAPARRAL BLOUSE INDIGO 38 RINSED
    http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=2255

"THE CALICO" TRADE SHIRT 17 1/2 APACHE PRINT (DARK BLUE) SOAKED
    http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=2271

"LES APACHES" GILET METISSE 97 SOAKED
    http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=1869

"LES APACHES" VESTE OUVRIER L (102) SOLID INDIGO SOAKED
    http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=1320

"AMERICAN SPORTSWEAR" XL GREY SOAKED / DRY CLEANED (WORN)
    http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=1892

"AMERICAN SPORTSWEAR" L RED DRY CLEANED (WORN)
    http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=1892

11. kiya

Mister Freedom Spring Collection - Viva La RevoluciĆ³n

Mister Freedom's newest collection takes us south of the border on the set of the Mexican Revolution, otherwise known as Mexico's civil war which started in 1910 and ended in 1920. We feel the garments designed within this collection are a little more casual than the last few seasons of Mister Freedom and blend well with other brands which we also represent.

We've received four pieces from this collection and they're all suited for warmer weather wear. First off we have the Hacendado jacket in its striped version, a great color with a blue lining; a versatile spring piece.

Next off we have the Ranchero shirt in both indigo calico and dobby stripe. We love the collar and fabric on these, the discharge print on the indigo version is a work of art and the stitched in pattern on the dobby version reminds us of the best shirting material found on vintage shirts from over sixty years ago.

We've also received the Sportsman shirt in an indigo poplin fabric. The fabric on this shirt is produced for Mister Freedom by Sugar Cane but the shirt is cut and sewn in California. The shirt has a great custom Mister Freedom branded top button and a slim fit.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Mister Freedom Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. maxamillionmose

maxamillionmose Member

do any of you have a wool blanket drover blouse in size 40 that you'd like to trade for the same in a size 42?

please pm me if you do!

13. arahat

arahat Senior member

14. Denim Garage

Denim Garage Member

My favorite Shirt Mister Freedom & Sugar Cane MFSC '' Off Duty'' CPO Shirt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Denim Garage

Denim Garage Member

Mister Freedom T-Shirt & Aero Leather Jacket (horsehide)

[​IMG]

16. Denim Garage

Denim Garage Member

Mister Freedom are for me the most interesting and creative. Connected very high quality and suitable altags and history. The clothing produced in limited numbers, compromise going on. This makes it so special for me. A mode of production which I greatly admire, something special! A successful combination of old and new.
    Sorry, I do not like the denim!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the right marketing strategy, the company still has a very long time.

17. thecorinthian

thecorinthian New Member

Hi, do you still have these? Thanks

18. Denim Garage

Denim Garage Member

I have it, not for sale!

19. kiya

Mister Freedom Blank T-Shirts - Made in California

A couple of months ago we received a small batch of blank white tees from Mister Freedom, they were gone within a week of us receiving them. We've gotten a restock of those white tees along with two new colors which we think are going to be a future staple at Self Edge.

These tees are made of 100% US grown cotton which has been loomed in the US on tubular knitting machines (no side seams). The tees are then cut and sewn in California and have a vintage style fit with sleeves fitting a bit shorter than usual and a boxy fit throughout. These also have a narrow neck-band, like the ones found on tees from the 40's and 50's.

These tees are now available in white, sage green, and navy blue. The white tees come unwashed and shrink down to size, the sage green and navy blue ones have been rinsed during the dying process and do not shrink much at all. Mister Freedom nailed the shade of green and blue on the colored ones, they're beautiful and sure to age well over time.

All three of these tees are available now at all four Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the online store for high-res photos, measurements, and a full spec list.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. kiya

Mister Freedom Brushed Printed Flannel Shirts & Blank Tee Restock

We have a soft spot for printed flannels, in vintage clothing history they have a storied past which we find interesting. We're happy to see that Mister Freedom's new release is a perfectly done brushed cotton printed flannel. Details include white snap buttons that flake over time, a neck-band Mister Freedom branded button, chainstitch run-off, and two awesomely shaped chest pockets.

This new shirt along with a full restock of all blank Mister Freedom tees are available now online and at all four of our stores.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]