1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mister Freedom by Sugar Cane (TOYO)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 24, 2008.

1. jdomin2

jdomin2 Active Member

2. zissou

zissou Senior member

Some evo pics from my 7161s. They have about 25 days of wear on them (no washes), and fading is just starting to come through. The Hawaii denim seems to fade a little more quickly than the oki denim. A tiny bit of fading along the edges of the cargo pocket [​IMG] A little fading along the edge of the fly, but I just noticed that the inner button placket is Edo Ai. [​IMG] Speaking of Edo Ai, the cinch is starting to fade. [​IMG] The most pronounced fading is on the Hawaii denim anywhere on the lap. This is the front of the left pocket. [​IMG]

3. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

4. Chip

Chip Senior member

The Edo Ai is beautiful. Thanks for the update Z!

5. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

are there any fit pics anywhere of the off duty workshirt collab with Jcrew?

6. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

are there any fit pics anywhere of the off duty workshirt collab with Jcrew?

What collab with J.Crew?
    There's no such thing as a J.Crew collab shirt.

7. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

Ok--the Mister Freedom off duty workshirt that is being SOLD at J Crew. My apologies.

8. snake

snake Senior member

I sold mine to Zissou awhile back. He's got a few fit pics of them in waywt in you dig around.

9. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

10. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

Kiya, thank you.

You actually have my size too....I'd rather buy from you then J Crew as it is.

11. eltopo

eltopo Member

12. robin

robin Senior member

^ Good to see you on styleforum, welcome aboard!

13. Fiddy

Fiddy Senior member

Some wear on the rider dungarees.
    www.banditphotgrapher.com

Great shot Cory. BTW, the link to your blog is broken...

14. eltopo

eltopo Member

Hey Guys, Thanks for the compliments. Thanks Fiddy I fixed the link.

15. garmis

garmis Senior member

^^Cory, your blog is amazing--I am totally captivated. Please come down to Austin, Texas and take some shots!

16. eltopo

eltopo Member

17. Fiddy

Fiddy Senior member

^^^ That jacket is awesome.

18. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Yeah, quoting an old post, but it brings up a question--is there much of a difference in build or fabric quality between MF and other Toyo-produced brands? I get that he's bringing his own design to the table and that commands more money, but (the example I've been eying) there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between the MF Road Champ boots and the Lone Wolf engineer boots. All leather sole vs NOS cat's paw and maybe slightly better goodyear stitching doesn't seem to add up to a $300 price difference.

Tom

At this point, it's not going to be easy at all to find one. You'd be better of going with a Buzz Rickson Deck Jacket, which is very similar but has "US NAVY" on the back. And, it's half the price.
    [​IMG]

19. jaydc7

jaydc7 Senior member

Any info on that vest eltopo?

20. garmis

garmis Senior member

Yeah, quoting an old post, but it brings up a question--is there much of a difference in build or fabric quality between MF and other Toyo-produced brands? I get that he's bringing his own design to the table and that commands more money, but (the example I've been eying) there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between the MF Road Champ boots and the Lone Wolf engineer boots. All leather sole vs NOS cat's paw and maybe slightly better goodyear stitching doesn't seem to add up to a $300 price difference.

Tom

I don't have an answer to your question, but I would also like to learn more about Mister Freedom and Toyo Enterprises. Toyo's website is, well, a bit difficult to navigate. And by a bit I mean extremely.