1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Patch in Beard - Alopecia

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by CJG_NYC, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Jonathan Weston

Jonathan Weston New Member

The same happened to me. I had a patch come while I was super stressed. New kids, school, terrible job. It ultimately went away. It did come back during another stressful period. I agree it may be stress related.

2. bfillmore

bfillmore Member

I have the same thing! And it "migrates" around about an inch area too. I just go with it and make a joke out of it if anyone notices. I think things like that are much better if they're not made into a big deal.

3. Ninu Abraham

Ninu Abraham New Member

whether the treatment is mandatory for this case"alopecia in face"?

4. riyazbasha888

riyazbasha888 New Member

Hi am having the same problem..am really fed up...its thr for past 4months...pls tell me how to get rid of this

5. riyazbasha888

riyazbasha888 New Member

I too have this face patches. ..am teally worried of this..its been for past 4 months....is thr any cure for this...

6. robert shockley

robert shockley New Member

I have spots of alopecia on my cheeks and where the right side of my mustache meets the chin. Mine isnt a medical condition. I didn't get facial hair until i was about 24. At almost 42 i have a full neck, full chin, 98% of a pretty thin mustache. Chunks on my cheeks. I am over 1/3 native american. Though my father of french/English decendency was shaving around 10-11 years older.
    I hate shaving so i found a way to blend the patches with length into my growth areas... thus covering the bald spots. I may not have the answer ppl want, but i know what works for me.... i grow it out. I keep it clean and oiled.. i have learned to be happy with what i have. I dont shave anything. I left it grow 2-3 inches. I clipper it with a 2 inch guard. It fills in better this way for me. The key is being happy with what u have and make it look good. The smile on ur face and the smile in ur eyes make all the difference. Is my beard huge and bushy like i wish it could be? No. But it looks good. My wife and kids love it.... and i get.compliments over it. Believe me when i say i tried it all.... but it didnt work till i was happy with me and worked with what i had. Im currently growing back in... i had a beard burn while spot welding and not covering my beard. Give me a month and if u like i will take some pics showing what i do with my beard... and some showing whats missing. Think non cheesy comb over. Lol

7. Omarion Habeeb

Omarion Habeeb New Member

Hey people.

im writing this because i was looking for something similar when i had the issue in my beard called (Alopecia Areata). This isnt a proffesional report or anything, im just here to help the others who suffer from bold patchs (Alopecia Areata) because i know how it feels when i had it.
    I suffered from Alopecia Areata on the beard and the pictures will show the various stages of hair loss. However dont do what i did and ignore it no treat it with the magical stuff that did it for me REGAIN for men !!! twice a day apply and stick by it it will work promise had Alopecia Areata THREE TIMES on various areas and its worked on all of them!

Picture 1 -- when i noticed the patch and ignored it DONT!!!
    [​IMG]

Picture 2 - size increased massively
    [​IMG]

Picture 3- after months of treatment there's the improvement .
    [​IMG]
    Picture 4 - FINAL RESULT AFTER MONTHS TREATMENT TWICE A DAY STICK BY IT WILL WORK !
    [​IMG]

this is a picture of the spray u need and i used
    [​IMG]

ALL BEST :)