• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missed the Boat on this Engineered Garments coat!

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I wasn't really familiar with EG last Fall so I missed out on an awesome piece. Does anyone know somewhere that might, maybe, possibly have the hooded duffle coat from the 2005 F/W collection? I'd love to have it come this Fall.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FYI, We will stock the Monty Duffle in Black wool melton for Fall/ Winter 06.
We will also be stocking a few other coats from EG as well. As soon as I get the ok from them I will post the images of the collection for all eyes to see. Should you want to pre- pay with a deposit for a Monty duffle in your size, please pm me. Thank You!

Best Regards,

Gary

"VOTE" www.cbs4boston.com/alist

Antler4641

Reaction score
Gary,

Will you be getting EG coats in all sizes? I'm interested in seeing them too.

manifest v

Reaction score
OMG Between this, a yoox sample sale and xcoldricex's service my wallet is officially going to reach meltdown before christmas even comes around!

^_^! YAY

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by manifest v
OMG Between this, a yoox sample sale and xcoldricex's service my wallet is officially going to reach meltdown before christmas even comes around!

^_^! YAY

What is this about a yoox sample sale?

Dan

manifest v

Reaction score
I discovered it like a week or so ago right when before it closed. It was gonna be my last visit to the site before I waited patiently for my wallet to cool off. It had such crazy deals that I pulled my wallet back out while I was at the office. Doesn't hurt to keep yoox on your daily list of sites to check.... it's over though so yeah...

manifest v

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wttm
What did you get?

Dude, watch the forums! I'll post pics up on the "recent purchases" section.

We're getting way off topic now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads