• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Misfits (TV Show)

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch this? Went through the first 3 seasons in a little over a week, and I can't wait for #4.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Watched the entire thing. Great show! I did miss Nathan in the 3rd season; he was one of the best characters on TV. So obscene yet sort of charming and mostly hilarious!

Too many plots holes though; something makes no sense but its cool. Its shot very well and the story is interesting. Ill watch the 4th season.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nathan was definitely the best character. I enjoy Rudy, but he's a very different kind of funny.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright benders, who's watching season 4?

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

watched the first 2 eps. the new guy is such a horrible ****** that i had to give up on it. the cast sucks now.

Eh. The new guy definitely sucks, and Curtis is absolutely useless, but I love Rudy and the new chick is aight. Also two new cast members coming some time during the season, so we'll see. Still love it.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Eh. The new guy definitely sucks, and Curtis is absolutely useless, but I love Rudy and the new chick is aight. Also two new cast members coming some time during the season, so we'll see. Still love it.

is tonight's ep any good?

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

is tonight's ep any good?

Haven't watched it yet. Caught up on the first 3 earlier, and I'll watch numero 4 tomorrow night.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how's the season progressing so far?

I'm enjoying it. Rudy obviously the anchor of the show now. The two new new characters (as opposed to the characters who've been new since the start of the season) are going to be fully introduced in the next episode, I believe.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stolen cocks? really? this might be the worst series of tv ever produced.

That's definitely an exaggeration, especially when you consider the fact there was already an episode where one character's dick falls off.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Transgendered thing didn't really make sense. If your female wanting to become male why wouldn't you just fine a male wanting to become female that would be more than happy to switch.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Transgendered thing didn't really make sense. If your female wanting to become male why wouldn't you just fine a male wanting to become female that would be more than happy to switch.

Not that I'm saying the situation is realistic, because come on... but to argue your point, why wait for something you want when you can have it right now?

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not that I'm saying the situation is realistic, because come on... but to argue your point, why wait for something you want when you can have it right now?

Because of the obvious consequences (i.e. he's going to come looking for you). I can't believe the wait for something like that would be that long.

I'm not even sure a plausible explanation can be made to explain how the transgender person even discovered she had the power in the first place. Were they hooking up? That just doesn't seem likely.

Just seems like a really weak story line. That said I enjoyed the rest of the episode.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads