1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Misfits (TV Show)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Reynard369, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Anyone watch this? Went through the first 3 seasons in a little over a week, and I can't wait for #4.

2. Pinhas

Pinhas Senior member

Watched the entire thing. Great show! I did miss Nathan in the 3rd season; he was one of the best characters on TV. So obscene yet sort of charming and mostly hilarious!

Too many plots holes though; something makes no sense but its cool. Its shot very well and the story is interesting. Ill watch the 4th season.

3. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Nathan was definitely the best character. I enjoy Rudy, but he's a very different kind of funny.

4. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Alright benders, who's watching season 4?

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

watched the first 2 eps. the new guy is such a horrible faggot that i had to give up on it. the cast sucks now.

6. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Eh. The new guy definitely sucks, and Curtis is absolutely useless, but I love Rudy and the new chick is aight. Also two new cast members coming some time during the season, so we'll see. Still love it.

7. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

is tonight's ep any good?

8. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Haven't watched it yet. Caught up on the first 3 earlier, and I'll watch numero 4 tomorrow night.

9. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

how's the season progressing so far?

10. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

I'm enjoying it. Rudy obviously the anchor of the show now. The two new new characters (as opposed to the characters who've been new since the start of the season) are going to be fully introduced in the next episode, I believe.

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

stolen cocks? really? this might be the worst series of tv ever produced.

12. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

That's definitely an exaggeration, especially when you consider the fact there was already an episode where one character's dick falls off.

13. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

Transgendered thing didn't really make sense. If your female wanting to become male why wouldn't you just fine a male wanting to become female that would be more than happy to switch.

14. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Not that I'm saying the situation is realistic, because come on... but to argue your point, why wait for something you want when you can have it right now?

15. Gradstudent78

Because of the obvious consequences (i.e. he's going to come looking for you). I can't believe the wait for something like that would be that long.

I'm not even sure a plausible explanation can be made to explain how the transgender person even discovered she had the power in the first place. Were they hooking up? That just doesn't seem likely.

Just seems like a really weak story line. That said I enjoyed the rest of the episode.

16. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

Except most people who work at a council estate bar don't have thousands of pounds to throw at random people to help find his cock. It's a weak, odd storyline all around, especially when you consider they did a cock losing story with Rudy the previous season. But thankfully now it's over. Have we seen whether or not he (Alex) has a power yet?

17. Gradstudent78

Haven't seen any powers from Alex that I remember. Given how the last episode ended I wouldn't be surprised if he gets dropped or killed off.

Apparently there is a movie script in the works, possibly bringing back some of the older characters.

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/misfits-movie-in-the-works-says-shows-creator/292199

18. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member