1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

***MINT / WORN ONCE*** Allen Edmonds Weybridge 7D (Black)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jubu, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jubu

jubu Senior member

Up for sale is a MINT pair of Allen Edmonds Weybridge in black, size 7D. I'm looking for $150 shipped OBO anywhere in the continental US. They were worn ONLY ONCE, after which I decided that they were simply too small for my feet. They have toe and heel taps applied, which can be removed, leaving you with a pretty much 99.9% brand new shoe with pretty much no sole wear whatsoever.

Sale includes shoes, original box, laces, and shoe bags. Shoe trees NOT INCLUDED.

I am a verified PayPal user and while I have no feedback here on SF, I have completed thousands of dollars of sales on Canon POTN photography forums under the same user name, having bought and sold high end photography equipment. I have tons of feedback there, as well as perfect eBay feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions. Will see if I can get a sale here first, but if I can't they will be put on eBay.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

2. jubu

jubu Senior member

-- Price drop --

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.