1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mint Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere Black Chesterfield Overcoat-Size 46

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ranchsooner, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior member

Just in time for winter, I have a mint Polo Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere Chesterfield coat made by Corneliani. Size is 46R. The coat features, 3 hidden front buttons, 2 side pockets, 1 breast pocket, and has a single vent. The color is black with a black velvet collar. I bought this for my dad about 6 years ago and he wore it less than 10 times. It is in perfect condition. Asking $250 shipped CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Chest 52"
    Sleeve 24"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  2. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

GREAT coat. I have a similar one from PRL

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.