1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mint Condition Yohan Serfaty Heavy Cotton Jacket Size 52

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Prada_Ferragamo, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Just purchased this piece by Yohan Serfaty from SZ. Never worn by me Size 52, but would fit anywhere from size 48 to 52. Mint condition in heavy cotton canvas material. The details on this jacket are amazing. Leather lined collar and fully lined sleeves. The sleeves are long with twisted seams. The retail was way over 1k. I bought this with excitement but ended in disappointment since my arms are way too big for the sleeve width. I will provide detail measurements if you are intereted. If you have slimmer arms, this jacket will serve you well. The picture is taken by theetruscan from SZ from whom I purchased the jacekt from last week. I will consider trades and offers, but no low balls please since I paid more than what I am selling it for.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      77.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.