1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Minimalist Japanese style wallet, 3.5oz vegetable tan calfskin

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rirakuma, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rirakuma

rirakuma Senior member

Hi guys, up for sale is a minimalist Japanese style wallet. I bought a calfskin hide a while back to make some wallets for my friends. The first wallet I made was pretty scrappy looking but I've improved over time and the one for sale (in the pic) is the fourth one I've made.

I love the classic design of the japanese wallets but I wanted something minimalist so I made them without the concho and with a slightly lighter hide so they feel nice and slim. I'm not an expert at leathercrafting but I've put a lot of love and care into making these wallets :D. I can ship internationally for an extra $10 or its free shipping within Australia. Please feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first wallet I made is the one on the right, its about 4 months old and haven't had anything applied (I used the worst part of the hide to make it)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Senior member

Why is the wallet so expensive?

Would you take $50?

3. rirakuma

rirakuma Senior member

Ive priced it that way because it takes a very long time to make. I can sell you my first one for $50 if you like :)

4. neil123

neil123 New Member

hi have you got any more of these veg tanned wallets, and is it possible to make one, big enough to hold a US passport in one of the rear compartments, that would be about inches long by 3.5 inches wide

I am in Los Angeles and I am interested, depending on price of course. Let me know thanks

5. neil123

neil123 New Member

I want to buy one Neil

6. rirakuma

rirakuma Senior member

Hi Neil, sorry I've been away from SF for a while. I've just sent you a PM :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.