1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Minimalist Japanese style wallet, 3.5oz vegetable tan calfskin

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rirakuma, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rirakuma

rirakuma Senior member

Hi guys, up for sale is a minimalist Japanese style wallet. I bought a calfskin hide a while back to make some wallets for my friends. The first wallet I made was pretty scrappy looking but I've improved over time and the one for sale (in the pic) is the fourth one I've made.

I love the classic design of the japanese wallets but I wanted something minimalist so I made them without the concho and with a slightly lighter hide so they feel nice and slim. I'm not an expert at leathercrafting but I've put a lot of love and care into making these wallets :D. I can ship internationally for an extra $10 or its free shipping within Australia. Please feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first wallet I made is the one on the right, its about 4 months old and haven't had anything applied (I used the worst part of the hide to make it)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012

2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Senior member

Why is the wallet so expensive?

Would you take $50?

3. rirakuma

rirakuma Senior member

Ive priced it that way because it takes a very long time to make. I can sell you my first one for $50 if you like :)

4. neil123

neil123 New Member

hi have you got any more of these veg tanned wallets, and is it possible to make one, big enough to hold a US passport in one of the rear compartments, that would be about inches long by 3.5 inches wide

I am in Los Angeles and I am interested, depending on price of course. Let me know thanks

5. neil123

neil123 New Member

I want to buy one Neil

6. rirakuma

rirakuma Senior member

Hi Neil, sorry I've been away from SF for a while. I've just sent you a PM :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.