Mini refrigerators

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by imageWIS, Apr 15, 2005.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Any recommendations for a good, small, simple mini fridge for the office? I'm tired of people taking stuff from the one in the lunch room. Plus, I have enough room in my office to leave one in a corner, away form prying eyes.

Thanks.

Jon.

2. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

Hey ImageWIS,

I bought a "Danby Designer" mini-fridge for my dorm room and it has held up well. You can get them in white or black from Walmart, Costco, and I think even Staples. There are a few sizes and mine is the medium one and it holds quite a lot actually. They're usually between $125-250. Hope this helps.

A.

3. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

I got one at Home Depot, it actually has a tiny freezer, drawers, and can holders on the side, it fits a large bottle of Stoli's and a nice size bottle of Turkey, plus some mixers very well. $169?

4. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

(imageWIS @ April 15 2005,14:44) Any recommendations for a good, small, simple mini fridge for the office? I'm tired of people taking stuff from the one in the lunch room. Plus, I have enough room in my office to leave one in a corner, away form prying eyes. Thanks. Jon.
    I got one at Home Depot, it actually has a tiny freezer, drawers, and can holders on the side, it fits a large bottle of Stoli's and a nice size bottle of Turkey, plus some mixers very well. $169?
    Lol, I was thinking a few cans of Coke and Clearly Canadian. Jon.

5. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

6. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Yeah, we sell about five different kinds of these at my Home Depot. You are in a different market, so are probably going to have different things - but you can go check them out.