• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Miloh Shop: Viberg, Tricker's, Zonkey Boot, Japanese Denim + More - Official Affiliate Thread

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
“Colour 4 Horsebutt, Contrast Black Tongue, 9 Small brass eyelets, brogue cap toe, natural midsole, unstructured toe, dainite sole, no pull tab, 2030 last, Stitchdown.”

I’m a sucker for a contrasting tongue.
Thanks! I'm a sucker for the unstructured toe and the preforated cap toe is enough for me to justify it. And now i can add commando soles to my icy mocha pair.

@grizzlygiant will these be posted for preorder?

Edit: just saw you submitted the order a couple weeks back

Last edited:

honestpanda

Reaction score
I think he placed the order in December, wouldn’t hurt to PM him to see if there are any available in your size

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
if he ordered in december does that mean theyll come march?

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score
@grizzlygiant Hi Kevin, I may be interested in the smoke kudu slipper, but am perplexed about slipper sizing due to being on the fence about whether my 2030 sizing in my collection of Viberg service boots is dialed in properly. I sent a neurotic email to you about slipper sizing and am hoping you can sort me out so I can put a deposit down before the deadline. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.