• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Miloh Shop: Viberg, Tricker's, Zonkey Boot, Japanese Denim + More - Official Affiliate Thread

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting. It’s close but it’s not treaded like the 430 and more similar to the raw cord sole.

I’m interested in the Oxford with ridgeway but even more interested in an unstructured plain toe boot with commando like the mushroom ones done previously. How about a tobacco iteration ?

Last edited:

honestpanda

Reaction score
Dr Sole has a commando sole that sort of reminds me of the Alden’s version and is shallower than Itshide. It’s called the Urban Explorer and I saw that Dr Sole used it recently on one of their own exclusive Viberg makeups. I have no idea if Viberg is offering it though

DavidCreightonB

Reaction score
Saw the Joe Works black commando boot you added to the line up. I was thinking of a crosshatch MTO but these are awesome. Normally don’t think of an apron or split toe in a French commando look but this works. Have you been able to see this in the flesh? Just asking because their photos can show greater contrast in colors that the eye sees.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Y'all are just rude now. You should know I don't need any more boots. When you go and commission these perfect makeups it makes it exceptionally challenging for me to do the right thing and not buy another pair.

Rude.

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Y'all are just rude now. You should know I don't need any more boots. When you go and commission these perfect makeups it makes it exceptionally challenging for me to do the right thing and not buy another pair.

Rude.
We are all suffering.
Here here. The damn snuff boots and the viberg oxfords have really put my
will power to the test.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That black tanker should be sent to Alden HO to remind them of how big a mistake it is to give up on producing black shell and antique edge due to QC sloppiness.

Just glorious! Sorry for the slight derail.

KPDarb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That black tanker should be sent to Alden HO to remind them of how big a mistake it is to give up on producing black shell and antique edge due to QC sloppiness.

Just glorious! Sorry for the slight derail.
hah! Still doesnt make any sense to me since they dye the uppers prior the adding the welt anyway. The JW tankers are very, very cool.

Is there a color 4 Viberg preorder?

Please Advise

Cheers!
Nothing mentioned here but I do believe Milohshop posted a pair of used color 4 service boots for sale on IG. Shoot grizzlygiant a PM.

honestpanda

Reaction score
The color 4 horsebutt looks fantastic. Whats the make up? I didnt see anything
“Colour 4 Horsebutt, Contrast Black Tongue, 9 Small brass eyelets, brogue cap toe, natural midsole, unstructured toe, dainite sole, no pull tab, 2030 last, Stitchdown.”

I’m a sucker for a contrasting tongue.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.