1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Miloh Shop: Viberg, Tricker's, Zonkey Boot, Japanese Denim + More - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by grizzlygiant, Feb 23, 2018.

1. honestpanda

honestpanda Senior Member

They’ve done it before. I think the sidezips from Snake Oil Provisions have it.

2. KPDarb

KPDarb Distinguished Member

Interesting. It’s close but it’s not treaded like the 430 and more similar to the raw cord sole.

I’m interested in the Oxford with ridgeway but even more interested in an unstructured plain toe boot with commando like the mushroom ones done previously. How about a tobacco iteration ?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019

3. honestpanda

Dr Sole has a commando sole that sort of reminds me of the Alden’s version and is shallower than Itshide. It’s called the Urban Explorer and I saw that Dr Sole used it recently on one of their own exclusive Viberg makeups. I have no idea if Viberg is offering it though

4. grizzlygiant

grizzlygiant Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

We will be sticking with commando on the make up. If you want your size brought in let me know!

5. JDLaman

JDLaman Member

Count me in for a size 8. Please let me know payment arrangements for the pre-order. Thanks!

6. DavidCreightonB

DavidCreightonB Active Member

Saw the Joe Works black commando boot you added to the line up. I was thinking of a crosshatch MTO but these are awesome. Normally don’t think of an apron or split toe in a French commando look but this works. Have you been able to see this in the flesh? Just asking because their photos can show greater contrast in colors that the eye sees.

7. Callusing

Callusing Senior Member

[​IMG]

Y'all are just rude now. You should know I don't need any more boots. When you go and commission these perfect makeups it makes it exceptionally challenging for me to do the right thing and not buy another pair.

Rude.

8. DavidCreightonB

DavidCreightonB Active Member

We are all suffering.

9. KPDarb

Here here. The damn snuff boots and the viberg oxfords have really put my
    will power to the test.

10. Watchman1

Watchman1 Distinguished Member

Is there a color 4 Viberg preorder?

Please Advise

Cheers!

11. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Distinguished Member

That black tanker should be sent to Alden HO to remind them of how big a mistake it is to give up on producing black shell and antique edge due to QC sloppiness.

Just glorious! Sorry for the slight derail.

12. KPDarb

hah! Still doesnt make any sense to me since they dye the uppers prior the adding the welt anyway. The JW tankers are very, very cool.

Nothing mentioned here but I do believe Milohshop posted a pair of used color 4 service boots for sale on IG. Shoot grizzlygiant a PM.

13. honestpanda

There’s a color 4 horsebutt make up. Not cordovan though. Horsebutt being the leather hide that sits above the membrane that is used for shell.

14. KPDarb

The color 4 horsebutt looks fantastic. Whats the make up? I didnt see anything

15. honestpanda

“Colour 4 Horsebutt, Contrast Black Tongue, 9 Small brass eyelets, brogue cap toe, natural midsole, unstructured toe, dainite sole, no pull tab, 2030 last, Stitchdown.”

I’m a sucker for a contrasting tongue.