1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Miloh Shop: Viberg, Tricker's, Zonkey Boot, Japanese Denim + More - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by grizzlygiant, Feb 23, 2018.

1. rnguy001

rnguy001 Distinguished Member

2nd Kaptain Sunshine and SDC

Throw my hat for Monitaly too..

2. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Distinguished Member

Love Monitaly. Please. Affordable and cool.

3. LaymanX

LaymanX Senior Member

4. gte872h

gte872h Senior Member

Love the “restore” story on IG. haha

5. grizzlygiant

grizzlygiant Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

I was going to poke even more fun but decided not to as I hear rumours they don't like my trolling. It's all in good fun though. I actually think they do a great job at DR despite their ridiculous verbage.

6. grizzlygiant

James Grose not responding unfortunately.. Could only find their contact email and IG. maybe I'll give them a ring.

7. Reginald Bartholomew

Reginald Bartholomew Senior Member

Are you planning on restocking Shoes Like Pottery or Mountain Maine stuff at all?

8. cowerd

cowerd Senior Member

Not Japan, but how about Document from Korea. Only no man and namu-shop carry them, but buys are really similar. The winter collection had some awesome coats.

9. habitant

habitant Distinguished Member

Both auralee and kaptain sunshine are available at other shops literally down the road! I think Alpha Shadows stocks a whole bunch of cool stuff that’s not widely available in NA.

10. grizzlygiant

SLP is tricky... They no longer let me deal with them directly and instead have forced me to deal with a distributor which has increased cost substantially per pair. Not to mention it would now come from US which means I would pay more in duties then I would from Japan.... So for that reason, I'm probably out unless they revisit. The same can be said for Moonstar which is disappointing. We shall see though.

MMM I will order from again. Will be doing some pre-orders for more styles in the near future.

11. grizzlygiant

Document is on my short list of brands I'm very interested at adding. I would love to see more Korean brands in NA. It boggles my mind that there are not more stockists in NA carrying brands like Eastlogue and Document because their shit is realllllllly nice.

12. grizzlygiant

PRE-ORDER ALERT

Hey Guys,

Taking pre-orders for TWO more Viberg styles. There is no deposit required and works on a honor system. Please let me know if you want me to bring in your size for a style and I will bring it in and hold it for you.

Style 1

(7.5, 9, 9.5, 11,11.5)

Bourbon Horse Butt, Contrast dark Brown Tongue, Plaintoe unstructured stitchdown Service Boot on 1035 last with 7 antique brass eyelets and antique edging on a Ridgeway sole.

Style 2.
    (7,7.5, 9, 11,7.5)
    Smoke Kudu Roughout Boondocker, lined, plaintoe unstructured stitchdown on 110 last. 6 gunmetal eyelets with natural midsole and corded sole.

(Mock up below)
    smokeudu.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019 at 12:19 PM

13. stitchedsoles

stitchedsoles Member

I'm in on both pairs.

For the bourbon pair 7.5 should do since that's what my scuffed shell were before I sold them.

For the boondockers I think a 7. I have a somewhat wide foot but but I still have a bit of toe room in my 2030 boots. If anyone with more experience in the 110 last wants to chime in I'd appreciate it!

14. smartbrother

smartbrother Senior Member

15. mattw

mattw Well-Known Member

That matches my sizing...9 in 1035 and 8.5 in 110. I do have more wiggle room in the 1035 though.