• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Miloh Shop: Viberg, Tricker's, Zonkey Boot, Japanese Denim + More - Official Affiliate Thread

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd Kaptain Sunshine and SDC

Throw my hat for Monitaly too..

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Love the “restore” story on IG. haha
I was going to poke even more fun but decided not to as I hear rumours they don't like my trolling. It's all in good fun though. I actually think they do a great job at DR despite their ridiculous verbage.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both auralee and kaptain sunshine are available at other shops literally down the road! I think Alpha Shadows stocks a whole bunch of cool stuff that’s not widely available in NA.

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you planning on restocking Shoes Like Pottery or Mountain Maine stuff at all?
SLP is tricky... They no longer let me deal with them directly and instead have forced me to deal with a distributor which has increased cost substantially per pair. Not to mention it would now come from US which means I would pay more in duties then I would from Japan.... So for that reason, I'm probably out unless they revisit. The same can be said for Moonstar which is disappointing. We shall see though.

MMM I will order from again. Will be doing some pre-orders for more styles in the near future.

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not Japan, but how about Document from Korea. Only no man and namu-shop carry them, but buys are really similar. The winter collection had some awesome coats.
Document is on my short list of brands I'm very interested at adding. I would love to see more Korean brands in NA. It boggles my mind that there are not more stockists in NA carrying brands like Eastlogue and Document because their shit is realllllllly nice.

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
PRE-ORDER ALERT

Hey Guys,

Taking pre-orders for TWO more Viberg styles. There is no deposit required and works on a honor system. Please let me know if you want me to bring in your size for a style and I will bring it in and hold it for you.

Style 1

(7.5, 9, 9.5, 11,11.5)

Bourbon Horse Butt, Contrast dark Brown Tongue, Plaintoe unstructured stitchdown Service Boot on 1035 last with 7 antique brass eyelets and antique edging on a Ridgeway sole.

Style 2.
(7,7.5, 8.5, 9, 10.5, 11,7.5)
Smoke Kudu Roughout Boondocker, lined, plaintoe unstructured stitchdown on 110 last. 6 gunmetal eyelets with natural midsole and corded sole.

(Mock up below)
smokeudu.jpg

Last edited:

stitchedsoles

Reaction score
I'm in on both pairs.

For the bourbon pair 7.5 should do since that's what my scuffed shell were before I sold them.

For the boondockers I think a 7. I have a somewhat wide foot but but I still have a bit of toe room in my 2030 boots. If anyone with more experience in the 110 last wants to chime in I'd appreciate it!

mattw

Reaction score
I'm in on both pairs.

For the bourbon pair 7.5 should do since that's what my scuffed shell were before I sold them.

For the boondockers I think a 7. I have a somewhat wide foot but but I still have a bit of toe room in my 2030 boots. If anyone with more experience in the 110 last wants to chime in I'd appreciate it!
That matches my sizing...9 in 1035 and 8.5 in 110. I do have more wiggle room in the 1035 though.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.