• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Miloh Shop: Viberg, Tricker's, Zonkey Boot, Japanese Denim + More - Official Affiliate Thread

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CDGH+ would be rad but kind of not really the general vibe of the shop as it exists, no?
Yes actually you do have a point.
Perhaps another Homme line would still work - they do have some more classic and muted lines.

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Homme+ might be a bit of a stretch. I've reached out to CDG/Junya though so hopefully will hear back.

In terms of Kapital.... who knows... I've reached out again and question whether I have the right contact. I'll try the showroom in March when I go to Tokyo. Alternatively I've been looking at a lower priced brand that does a lot of boro work based out of Japan that is quite popular but has not quite made it out to NA. Would love to hear your guys thoughts on them.

I've also reached out to James Grose.

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Paraboot so I can get one of those clunky moc toe Micheals and I piss my wife off with them :nest:
Paraboot will most likely never happen. I don't appreciate not being able to do my own styles with a brand. They limit it to seasonal collections unless ordering an absurd amount in 1 style.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.