• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Miloh Shop: Viberg, Tricker's, Zonkey Boot, Japanese Denim + More - Official Affiliate Thread

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
miloh_styleforum_banner_ad_728x90.png

Hey SF,

Super stoked to announce that Miloh Shop (Vancouver, Canada) has joined Styleforum as an official affiliate. I have long been a part of this community on a couple of different personal accounts and I have always enjoyed the interactions I've had over the years. Styleforum is one of the many reasons why my launch has been such a great experience and I hope to grow that by further strengthening my relationships within the community.

In terms of this thread, I would love for it to become a forum to discuss awesome footwear. I am hoping to interact with you guys and talk make ups and collaborations as I'm always open to trying new and creative styles for any of my brands. We of course offer MTOs and GMTOs for most of our vendors so that is always an option as well. You can also expect me to share insiders information (that I'm allowed to) in this thread as well as I love talking and discussing the industry as a whole.

In terms of brands we carry the following:

Footwear
Viberg
Tricker's
Yanko
Paraboot
Zonkey Boot
Maine Mountain Moccasin
Consignment (Alden, Carmina, Enzo Bonafe, etc)
+ A few more announcements shortly

Denim
Pure Blue Japan
Tanuki
The Strike Gold
Japan Blue
Railcar Fine Goods

Menswear
Arpenteur
Eastlogue
Inis Meain
Private White V.C
Merz B. Schwanen
Soulive
Nanamica

I definitely have some exciting announcements coming up including one for an American footwear brand that I'm super stoked about so stay tuned for that. In the mean time grab a seat and join the discussions. Looking forward to the conversations my friends.

- Kevin

Instagram: @miloh.shop
Facebook: MilohShop
Address: 163 East Pender Street | Vancouver, BC

miloh_styleforum_banner_ad_728x90.png

View attachment 930910

Last edited:

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Super pumped for this! Miloh Shop is so great because @grizzlygiant is truly one of us. He’s passionate and knowledgeable about everything he carries and willing to work with his customers to find the perfect whatever they’re looking for.

I know he’s stocked certain brands just based off of customer requests and worked with others on developing makeups and custom orders from his footwear brands.

He also charges in CAD so its very competitively priced for US customers.

I’m really excited to see how this thread grows and evolves.

mmmargeologist

Reaction score
Dude. Nice! Super pumped about the future gmto's and seasonal stock!! I know Kevin's eye for interesting pieces is top-notch.

colHolm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I like is how well curated the shop is. You can tell selections are made by someone who knows and cares. I've learned about a number of brands from Kevin that are very intriguing. Can't wait to check it out in person soon.

All the best Kev!

mattw

Reaction score
Congrats on the success so far, and here's to more! Still loving my Viberg 145s from the launch.

bm93

Reaction score
Can also say that Kevin is a genuinely awesome guy who knows his stuff and absolutely cares. Looking forward to seeing what he has in store!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Subbed.

What’s in the pipe for Zonkey, or projected timing?
Glad to see you an affiliate!

gte872h

Reaction score
Just subscribed to this thread. It’s cool you are doing this BTW. I’m curious about something you alluded to on the Viberg thread. What was the reason for you no longer doing preorders?

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just subscribed to this thread. It’s cool you are doing this BTW. I’m curious about something you alluded to on the Viberg thread. What was the reason for you no longer doing preorders?
Preorders will only be done on reorders moving forward for all retail shops. Kind of a bummer for consumers who are aided by the 50/50 payment structure but I understand why they are doing it. I'll still try and help people out on here who prefer that structure.

grizzlygiant

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Subbed.

What’s in the pipe for Zonkey, or projected timing?
Glad to see you an affiliate!
Hah, stay tuned. 2 out of my 3 make ups just shipped and should hopefully be here next week! I think a few GMTOs will try to be organized soon as well.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.