• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Million dollar offer!

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those endorsing ESP/big ear lobes/miracle water like master b8man (your esp communication with your girlfriend). Please see the "Paranormal Challange" Randi Foundationwho is offering $1 Million, plus links to others offering monetary reward. e.g: the Australian Skeptics: AU$ 100 000 challange marc37, you don't have to fly to another place, they are right in your home country, and if you succeed with the Australians, the Randi foundation will come to you.. Marc37, you are about to become an extremely rich man... Then you can fly the Lobb shoemaker to Australia and he will make your shoes there... P.S: Marc37, your quote:
Friction kills enymes
 I will give you a bottle of a certain enzyme, please rub it all you want, then put it on your head.  I think the result would be ........ MAN, as a scientist, masterb8man's post drive me crazy.

marc37

Reaction score
Ah no, a scientist.
l knew it. ;>

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah no, a scientist. l knew it. Â ;>
Yes, a scientist...
devil.gif
PLEASE take them up on the offer, you can buy everyone on the forum a pair of Santonis. For the others, especially Australians, there is an AU$ 20000 finder's fee for turning in marc37 (that is if he proves genuine&#33
wink.gif
. See: Check out the Spotter's fee of AU$20 000... NickM/Baby Chickpea? Any takers?
wink.gif

marc37

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marc37,26 July 2004, 10:26
Ah no, a scientist. l knew it. Â ;>
Yes, a scientist... Â
devil.gif
PLEASE take them up on the offer, you can buy everyone on the forum a pair of Santonis. For the others, especially Australians, there is an AU$ 20000 finder's fee for turning in marc37 (that is if he proves genuine&#33
wink.gif
. Â See: Check out the Spotter's fee of AU$20 000... NickM/Baby Chickpea? Any takers? Â
wink.gif

l am worth alot more than the poultry $20,000. l am the gr8-man b8-man. l am worth at least $500 million. Â
biggrin.gif
l have many fans T4phage: l am considered a legend in many ways old son.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by marc37:
l am worth alot more than the poultry $20,000. l am the gr8-man b8-man. l am worth at least $500 million.
You forget master b8man.
wink.gif
No, that AU$20 000 is ONLY for the person turning you in. You are definitely worth more, USD$ 1 million from the Randi foundation, AU$ 100 000 from the Aussie Skeptics, 12 000 English pounds from the U.K skeptics, plus 120 000 Indian Rupees from various Indian organizations. Please take them up and buy us all some shoes.
wink.gif

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage,26 July 2004, 01:41
Originally Posted by marc37,26 July 2004, 10:26
Ah no, a scientist. l knew it. ;>
Yes, a scientist...
devil.gif
wink.gif
. See: Check out the Spotter's fee of AU$20 000... NickM/Baby Chickpea? Any takers?
wink.gif

l am worth alot more than the poultry $20,000. l am the gr8-man b8-man. l am worth at least $500 million.
biggrin.gif
l have many fans T4phage: l am considered a legend in many ways old son.
Don't you love the Internet? Everyone's a multimillionaire.
dozingoff.gif
Perhaps something original next time? Jon.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ImageWIS:
Don't you love the Internet? Everyone's a multimillionaire. Perhaps something original next time? Â Jon.
biggrin.gif
LOL What, no takers for at least AU$20 000 spotters fee?
biggrin.gif
Doesn't anyone have enough "faith" in masterb8man?

Brian SD

Reaction score
Can the spotter be American? I want $20,000 AU...

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can the spotter be American? I want $20,000 AU...
biggrin.gif
LOL I'm pretty sure the offer is open to all takers. Just email them. Tell them that he is on this forum. What do you think the chances of master b8man participating hmm? He claims he is a multimillionare. One hell of a salary considering that he is a "report writer" according to one of his posts on Andy's. It is a pity he took down the post where he said that after eating sprouts and grass (or was it smoking) he started being able to telepath(etic)icly communicate with his girlfriend
biggrin.gif

FCS

Reaction score
It is a pity he took down the post where he said that after eating sprouts and grass (or was it smoking) he started being able to telepath(etic)icly communicate with his girlfriend.

Bwahahaha

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(T4phage @ 27 July 2004, 01:48) Doesn't anyone have enough "faith" in masterb8man?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe nobody else picked up on that. Â
biggrin.gif

Thank you.
biggrin.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can use the 20 000 AUS as well. Brian, shall we split? I can also read my fiancee's mind at times, especially at those times when she is thinking "I am seriously comtemplating a world of hurt for this man" and "well, not exactly what I had in mind, but he did try..." Useful talent, that telepathy.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know my chicken.../You got to know your chicken...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads