Million dollar offer!

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by T4phage, Jul 26, 2004.

1. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

For those endorsing ESP/big ear lobes/miracle water like master b8man (your esp communication with your girlfriend). Please see the "Paranormal Challange" Randi Foundationwho is offering $1 Million, plus links to others offering monetary reward. e.g: the Australian Skeptics: AU$ 100 000 challange marc37, you don't have to fly to another place, they are right in your home country, and if you succeed with the Australians, the Randi foundation will come to you.. Marc37, you are about to become an extremely rich man... Then you can fly the Lobb shoemaker to Australia and he will make your shoes there... P.S: Marc37, your quote:
    Â I will give you a bottle of a certain enzyme, please rub it all you want, then put it on your head. Â I think the result would be ........ MAN, as a scientist, masterb8man's post drive me crazy.

2. marc37

marc37 Senior member

Ah no, a scientist.
    l knew it. ;>

3. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Yes, a scientist... [​IMG] PLEASE take them up on the offer, you can buy everyone on the forum a pair of Santonis. For the others, especially Australians, there is an AU$ 20000 finder's fee for turning in marc37 (that is if he proves genuine&#33[​IMG]. See: Check out the Spotter's fee of AU$20 000... NickM/Baby Chickpea? Any takers? [​IMG]

4. marc37

marc37 Senior member

Originally Posted by marc37,26 July 2004, 10:26
    Ah no, a scientist. l knew it. Â ;>
    Yes, a scientist... Â [​IMG] PLEASE take them up on the offer, you can buy everyone on the forum a pair of Santonis. For the others, especially Australians, there is an AU$ 20000 finder's fee for turning in marc37 (that is if he proves genuine&#33[​IMG]. Â See: Check out the Spotter's fee of AU$20 000... NickM/Baby Chickpea? Any takers? Â [​IMG]
    l am worth alot more than the poultry $20,000. l am the gr8-man b8-man. l am worth at least $500 million. Â [​IMG] l have many fans T4phage: l am considered a legend in many ways old son.

5. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Originally posted by marc37:
    You forget master b8man. [​IMG] No, that AU$20 000 is ONLY for the person turning you in. You are definitely worth more, USD$ 1 million from the Randi foundation, AU$ 100 000 from the Aussie Skeptics, 12 000 English pounds from the U.K skeptics, plus 120 000 Indian Rupees from various Indian organizations. Please take them up and buy us all some shoes. [​IMG]

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

7. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Originally posted by ImageWIS:
    [​IMG] LOL What, no takers for at least AU$20 000 spotters fee? [​IMG] Doesn't anyone have enough "faith" in masterb8man?

8. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Can the spotter be American? I want $20,000 AU...

9. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

[​IMG] LOL I'm pretty sure the offer is open to all takers. Just email them. Tell them that he is on this forum. What do you think the chances of master b8man participating hmm? He claims he is a multimillionare. One hell of a salary considering that he is a "report writer" according to one of his posts on Andy's. It is a pity he took down the post where he said that after eating sprouts and grass (or was it smoking) he started being able to telepath(etic)icly communicate with his girlfriend [​IMG] .

10. FCS

FCS Senior member

Bwahahaha

11. VMan

VMan Senior member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe nobody else picked up on that. [​IMG]

12. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

(T4phage @ 27 July 2004, 01:48) Doesn't anyone have enough "faith" in masterb8man?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe nobody else picked up on that. Â [​IMG]
    Thank you. [​IMG]

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I can use the 20 000 AUS as well. Brian, shall we split? I can also read my fiancee's mind at times, especially at those times when she is thinking "I am seriously comtemplating a world of hurt for this man" and "well, not exactly what I had in mind, but he did try..." Useful talent, that telepathy.

14. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

I know my chicken.../You got to know your chicken...