1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Military Surplus M-65 Fishtail Parka (real fox fur hood)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by esswhykay, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esswhykay

esswhykay Senior member

For sale is the following item. Price includes USPS shipping to the CONUS.

Military Surplus M-65 Fishtail Parka - $200
    Color: Olive Drab
    Measurements:
    • Size: Small (Note: While labeled a small, it fits like an XL. This size is relatively difficult to find.)
    • Length (from shoulder to bottom hem): ~34"
    • Shoulder to shoulder: ~23"
    • Pit to pit: ~21"
    • Sleeve (shoulder to sleeve hem): ~24.5"
    Description: Deadstock military surplus fishtail parka. Never worn outside. PLEASE NOTE MEASUREMENTS - this jacket runs extremely large and the hood was designed to accommodate a combat helmet. For reference in the fit pics, I'm 6'1" @ 180 pounds.

As seen in photos below, liner was manufactured by Case, Inc. and the jacket was manufactured by Centre Mfg. Co. Inc.

The hood has been re-trimmed with real fox fur through Fishtailparkas.com (http://www.fishtailparkas.com/Wolf_Fur_Hood_Service.html ). This service alone cost me $90. Fur is super soft and luxe.

Hopefully if you're looking to purchase this jacket you're aware of the history of this model of jacket. My own tastes have changed since purchasing and I just don't expect to ever wear it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]