• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Milan/Paris Help Please!

af1snaikboi

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm heading to Paris and Milan over spring break (3/12-3/18) and would like to ask any previous visitors for advice regarding the following. I have the flights and paris hotel booked but still need a milan hotel.

1. Besides the last supper in milan, is there any place or experiences I should book/reserve months or weeks in advance

2. Does anyone have any milan hotel recommendations? I'm going on a budget as I am a college student, looking for <$140 if possible per night (for the 15-18) I have had suggestions for Hotel Berna. If anyone could give me a past review on that I would appreciate it.

3. Suggestions for restaurants are also appreciated!

Thanks
bigstar[1].gif

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was rated very high (#5) by Tripadvisor.com. That is hard to beat. You may want to try to stay closer to the Duomo but prices get higher or the quality drops the closer you get.

Get Last Supper tickets NOW! Don't wait. They get bought up months ahead of time.
Have fun. I love Milan.

af1snaikboi

Reaction score
Any places I should absolutely go to? will only be there for 2 days

Thanks

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there is hostal in milan that charges 10 euros a night. if you are lookig for something inexpensive.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was there last year. I stayed at the Art Navgli, which is by the Navgli hotel. Hotel wasn't the greatest, it was ok I guess...I'd recomend something closer. Really had a great pizza It is an interesting bohemian neighborhood but if you're only there for two days I'd stay somewhere a bit more in the center of things. The river is nice though and they have a boat that goes there I believe, and its a nice walk.

Make sure to check out Castle Sforza. Its pretty sprawling and has some interesting architecture and a nice park in the back.

af1snaikboi

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips.

Anything for restaurants and such? It seems Yelp/tripadvisor isnt always the best place for such information. Perhaps two budget friendly local places and one more upscale

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics