• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mike Tyson not looking bad for himself considering

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No cuff and that facial tatto, but hey, I'm suprised.
13zn4nn.jpg

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"You put that with white pants and you got balls. It'll look amazingly sharp, but you gotta be secure in your manhood".(Anonymous)

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso
"You put that with white pants and you got balls. It'll look amazingly sharp, but you gotta be secure in your manhood".(Anonymous)

---LOL
laugh.gif
That's peach and not PINK also. I'd wear it at a resort or tropical dest. for sure, but downtown Chicago. not so much.

He's also black. A firmly believe that Black man can be more daring than a white Irish/German guy. Also Black guys in general have no problem complimenting you are your style, whereas my white brothers rarely do so and are paranoid about be seen as gay
laugh.gif
Nothing wrong with that of course, if you go there. I'm sure there are all kinds of reasons why this has come to be.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Given his physique, I'd say he looks amazing. The colors and cut soften his body. The peach/pink jacket is wonderfully casually elegant and perfect for his skin color. Great shirt collar. I'm surprised he has any money to even wear clothes, but this outfit is just magnificent on him.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Given his physique, I'd say he looks amazing. The colors and cut soften his body. The peach/pink jacket is wonderfully casually elegant and perfect for his skin color. Great shirt collar. I'm surprised he has any money to even wear clothes, but this outfit is just magnificent on him.

I agree, I think dark skinned men look amazing in these type of colors. He does look well turned out.

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he's quite a bit beyond the "Michelangelo's David" physique and yet he looks quite good in that sport coat.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dah328
Yeah, he's quite a bit beyond the "Michelangelo's David" physique and yet he looks quite good in that sport coat.

---- Yes, I guess you can be built much more than say Micheangelo David and look smashing. Excellent point.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Soph
---- Yes, I guess you can be built much more than say Micheangelo David and look smashing. Excellent point.

The colors look great. If the picture was face on rather than at a slimming angle he would still look way too big to look great.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
The colors look great. If the picture was face on rather than at a slimming angle he would still look way too big to look great.

---I think it may be more to do with his wider midsection. He is somewhat blocky.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much more conservative than in times past.

Was just reading quotes from him in HOKUM, 'an anthology of african-american humor' edited by Paul Beatty.

Beatty had the wisdom to include those who were humorous regardless of their intention.

So, Tyson, pre-fight:

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

Kamala

Reaction score
Tyson has always been quite the dapper fellow. I've always followed his clothing and he's always on point whether he's wearing suits or not.

Zubberah

Reaction score
In many interviews, Tyson has stated he loves the Versace cut and style. In interviews, you can always tell he is wearing Versace suits because you can see the signature Versace "additional bridging material" between where the collar and lapel meet on one side only. Not what it is called but will look up ebayfor pics...

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baby Chickpea
In many interviews, Tyson has stated he loves the Versace cut and style. In interviews, you can always tell he is wearing Versace suits because you can see the signature Versace "additional bridging material" between where the collar and lapel meet on one side only. Not what it is called but will look up ebayfor pics...
He once gave each of his friends $100,000 to spend at the Versace in Las Vegas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads