1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mike Tyson not looking bad for himself considering

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Soph, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Soph

Soph Distinguished Member

No cuff and that facial tatto, but hey, I'm suprised.
    [​IMG]

2. Tomasso

Tomasso Distinguished Member

"You put that with white pants and you got balls. It'll look amazingly sharp, but you gotta be secure in your manhood".(Anonymous)

3. Soph

"You put that with white pants and you got balls. It'll look amazingly sharp, but you gotta be secure in your manhood".(Anonymous)

---LOL[​IMG] That's peach and not PINK also. I'd wear it at a resort or tropical dest. for sure, but downtown Chicago. not so much.

He's also black. A firmly believe that Black man can be more daring than a white Irish/German guy. Also Black guys in general have no problem complimenting you are your style, whereas my white brothers rarely do so and are paranoid about be seen as gay[​IMG] Nothing wrong with that of course, if you go there. I'm sure there are all kinds of reasons why this has come to be.

4. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Given his physique, I'd say he looks amazing. The colors and cut soften his body. The peach/pink jacket is wonderfully casually elegant and perfect for his skin color. Great shirt collar. I'm surprised he has any money to even wear clothes, but this outfit is just magnificent on him.

5. Soph

Given his physique, I'd say he looks amazing. The colors and cut soften his body. The peach/pink jacket is wonderfully casually elegant and perfect for his skin color. Great shirt collar. I'm surprised he has any money to even wear clothes, but this outfit is just magnificent on him.

I agree, I think dark skinned men look amazing in these type of colors. He does look well turned out.

6. dah328

dah328 Distinguished Member

Yeah, he's quite a bit beyond the "Michelangelo's David" physique and yet he looks quite good in that sport coat.

7. Soph

Yeah, he's quite a bit beyond the "Michelangelo's David" physique and yet he looks quite good in that sport coat.

---- Yes, I guess you can be built much more than say Micheangelo David and look smashing. Excellent point.

8. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

---- Yes, I guess you can be built much more than say Micheangelo David and look smashing. Excellent point.

The colors look great. If the picture was face on rather than at a slimming angle he would still look way too big to look great.

9. s0upb0ne

s0upb0ne Member

Wow...wonder did he dress himself?

10. Soph

The colors look great. If the picture was face on rather than at a slimming angle he would still look way too big to look great.

---I think it may be more to do with his wider midsection. He is somewhat blocky.

11. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

He looks better than our Governor.

12. mack11211

mack11211 Distinguished Member

Much more conservative than in times past.

Was just reading quotes from him in HOKUM, 'an anthology of african-american humor' edited by Paul Beatty.

Beatty had the wisdom to include those who were humorous regardless of their intention.

So, Tyson, pre-fight:

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

13. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

Tyson has always been quite the dapper fellow. I've always followed his clothing and he's always on point whether he's wearing suits or not.

14. Zubberah

Zubberah Senior Member

In many interviews, Tyson has stated he loves the Versace cut and style. In interviews, you can always tell he is wearing Versace suits because you can see the signature Versace "additional bridging material" between where the collar and lapel meet on one side only. Not what it is called but will look up ebayfor pics...

15. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

In many interviews, Tyson has stated he loves the Versace cut and style. In interviews, you can always tell he is wearing Versace suits because you can see the signature Versace "additional bridging material" between where the collar and lapel meet on one side only. Not what it is called but will look up ebayfor pics...
    He once gave each of his friends $100,000 to spend at the Versace in Las Vegas.