1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Might be off topic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by weirdnjfan1, Apr 26, 2006.

1. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior member

I was wondering and it has been bugging me for the past few years. How old do you have to be to purchase Playboy? It's been bugging me now for years.

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Eighteen. I'm at a loss as to how you coud not know.

3. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

unfortunately, the old joke about reading Playboy "for the articles" is more real than joke. I find it very unstrokeworthy.

4. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

Actually, that is new info to me also; the only Playboy I have ever owned was one that came to my apartment because the prior tenant forgot to cancel. The photochopping/airbrushing I think put me off for life I think.

5. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

unfortunately, the old joke about reading Playboy "for the articles" is more real than joke. I find it very unstrokeworthy.
    Yes, but some of the articles are very good - or used to be; most of what I've read of the mag are actually from a stack of sixties' ones I bought at a flea market. I used to keep them in the loo at first, but then promoted them to the bookshelf. Then made the error of throwing them away when moving house.

6. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

"Bunnies of yesteryear; Where are they now?" would make interesting reading.

7. Hanseat

Hanseat Senior member

Classical Playboy joke:

Mother finds her son reading a german Playboy.

"What are you doing there?"

Son: "I'm reading it for the articles."

Just a little variation of the one above.

Oh, any yes, the articles are very good from time to time.

8. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Eighteen. I'm at a loss as to how you coud not know.
    You might be able to get it younger if you ask really nicely and explain that two clothing websites you frequent in a completely heterosexual manner are being highlighted in the style section [​IMG]