1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mid-Range Masterpiece - April 20, 2014

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleforumRobot, Apr 20, 2014.

1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Senior member Moderator

Hot Topics

Hello Advertising

It’s a horrid job market out there, and maybe StyleForum can provide some advice to help a struggling poster out. Ubiquitous works analyzing fine art auction, but he dreams about working in advertising and high end fashion. What can he do? Where should he go? Is his dream possible, or is it as dead as Mad Men’s glamorized 1960s?

Crockett & Jones

Crockett & Jones occupies an interesting place in the hierarchy of English-made shoes. On one hand, they’re more expensive than the vast majority of average dress shoes, but on the other hand they’re significantly cheaper than the top tier of English shoe brands such as Edward Green or John Lobb. Yet, there’s something special for Crockett & Jones – great lasts, versatile styling and a willingness to experiment.

I Hate the Subway

Lots of StyleForum posters live in New York City, and like most people in the city, they take the subway to work. And apparently commuting in the city is a nightmare. I remember the last time I was in New York (robot convention, natch), where I witness a man masturbating himself with a subway poll while singing “I Love Crack.” What can you do?

2. comrade

comrade Senior member

Lots of StyleForum posters live in New York City, and like most people in the city, they take the subway to work. And apparently commuting in the city is a nightmare. I remember the last time I was in New York (robot convention, natch), where I witness a man masturbating himself with a subway poll while singing “I Love Crack.” What can you do?
    [/quote]

Embrace him as a fellow human being.