• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mid Century Cufflinks

Who is your favorite Mid Century Cufflink Designer

• Allan Adler

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Georg Jensen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has Hansen

• Harold Fithian

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Los Castillo

• Antonio Pineda

• Sigi Pineda

• Milton Cavagnaro

• Margaret De Patta

• Art Smith

• Ed Wiener

• Just Anderson

• David Andersen

• Sam Kramer

• Paul Lobel

• Esther Lewittes

• Total voters

amodernman

Reaction score
I am interested in conversing wit others that share the love of mid century cufflinks. Particular designers that I like are Allan Adler, Harold Fithian, and Milton Cavagnaro. Posted below is a quintessential pair of mid century cufflinks. These are Fithian Pearl and Sterling.

amodernman

Reaction score
I guess this forum really is not that active when it comes to classic men's fashion.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've only just seen this thread. I love mid-century sterling silver. There was a lot of cheap crap made during this era too, and I'm afraid I would include Pineda in that category, but I am particularly fond of the Scandanavians, like David Andersen and Hans Hansen (although I can't afford the prices for vintage Jensen or Hansen, which seem to be massively in demand). I do like Fithian a lot and pick up links and tiebars when I can although there are clearly completist collectors who pounce on ebay stuff making it very difficult for those of use who just want to buy one or two pieces to actually wear...

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And to the OP, you'd probably be better posting in the vintage clothing and accessories thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads