• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michel Angelo of Napoli?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I actually learned about this brand on this board. They are associated with Isiaa in some manner. Very good quality, full canvas, nicely cut. This is an Angelo.
KIF_1806.jpg

Vaclav

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
KIF_1806.jpg

You look wonderful, except I don't like the napkin.

How did you get so tanned?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vaclav
You look wonderful, except I don't like the napkin.

How did you get so tanned?

Thank you.

I only wear that napkin when I eat borscht or linguini bolognese as I can clean up any mess without compromising the look of the napkin.

The tan is a souvenir from a recent trip to guantanamo bay.

Vaclav

Reaction score
I only wear that napkin when I eat borscht or linguini bolognese as I can clean up any mess without compromising the look of the napkin.
I didn't know, you like borscht.
The tan is a souvenir from a recent trip to guantanamo bay.
I'm happy to hear,it's not from a salon.

regularjoe

Reaction score
Actually, I think they're fused w/ canvassed lapels a la Polo blue label. Admittedly, I only tried on one suit and sportsjacket before returning them, but overall, they were very... roomy. Definitely appeared to be geared towards the American market where they think people are large.....

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by regularjoe
Actually, I think they're fused w/ canvassed lapels a la Polo blue label. Admittedly, I only tried on one suit and sportsjacket before returning them, but overall, they were very... roomy. Definitely appeared to be geared towards the American market where they think people are large.....

This is the jacket that I am wearing:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/2...t-For-Men.html

I had to do very minimal (an inch or so)waist suppresion and I am average build (5'11 165-170lbs). According to STP, it is 3/4 canvas construction are you saying that they mean only the lapels or is the item misrepresented?

Here is a pic of the back. While not super fitted a la Dior Homme, I would not say that it is roomy either
KIF_1807.jpg

regularjoe

Reaction score

I had to do very minimal (an inch or so)waist suppresion and I am average build (5'11 165-170lbs). According to STP, it is 3/4 canvas construction are you saying that they mean only the lapels or is the item misrepresented?

I'm a skinnier guy. Maybe it's the models I tried on, but it was very boxy along the waist. I couldn't see taking them in as much as they needed to without throwing off the balance.

As for 3/4 construction, maybe their definition is not the same as yours or mine. The lapels have a roll to them so their sewn in but the chest piece felt like it was fused to me using the old pinch test. For me, it wasn't even a case where it was hard to tell.

I would have kept the pieces but the surgery required probably would have run me as much as the suit and jacket so I returned them.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In your first picture are you wearing striped trousers or is that just a continuation of the shirt peeking between the front quarters and you're not wearing any trousers at all? Either way I applaud you for your audacity.
thumbs-up.gif

Stephen

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denning
In your first picture are you wearing striped trousers or is that just a continuation of the shirt peeking between the front quarters and you're not wearing any trousers at all? Either way I applaud you for your audacity.
thumbs-up.gif

Stephen

I'm pantless and proud.
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads