1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendors We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendors, Shibumi Firenze bringing us classic accessories and bespoke tailoring from Florence, and owned long time member "Braddock", and Jonathan Abel who bring us their Goodyear welted shoes made in Portugal.

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Michael Jondral - A Sartorial Experience & Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Michael Jondral, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Michael Jondral

Michael Jondral Member Affiliate Vendor

Michael_Jondral-1855_preview.jpeg

Ciao Gentlemen!

Enraptured from a young age by the grace of silver screen icons such as Cary Grant, Gary Cooper and Steve McQueen, and equally of the nonchalance exuded by the archetypal plutocratic playboy, Gianni Agnelli, it was only fitting that I founded my eponymous mens haberdashery - as a homage to this era of classical elegance.

Whilst Grant, Cooper, McQueen and Agnelli each subscribed to their own unique stylistic vernacular, they were bound by the common thread of effortlessness. Each gentleman’s style - although different - always felt natural and organic - as if it could have been put together haphazardly in the morning without much thought given to it.

Above all, they looked comfortable. It was this idea of natural elegance that lead me to exploring the finest sartorias in Napoli…

Sprezzatura’ - a term coined by the Neapolitans - has been misused to the point where the word has extricated itself from its very meaning, however the ideas and concepts it embodies still ring true for me.

Dressing should feel natural and comfortable - so much so that clothing is relegated to the subconscious whilst worn. It is with this mindset and with this ethos in mind that I curate the selection of brands and styles available in our store in Hannover, and more recently, on our online store.

The online store is an extension of our bricks and mortar store.

We stock the same beautifully curated selection of Neapolitan brands - think; names like Cesare Attolini, Orazio Luciano, Finamore and E. Marinella - that are complemented by other distinguished luminaries from Italy and abroad, such as Saint Crispin’s, Edward Green, Bontoni, Drake’s, Fedeli, Albert Thurston, Lock & Co. Hatters and Fox Brothers. As with my personal style, the Michael Jondral online store is a place where Neapolitan effortlessness meets archetypal British understatement - the two converging to conceive a style defined by its subtle idiosyncrasies, but at the same time, its versatility.

So gentlemen, without further ado, I would like to invite you all to visit our online store @ https://en.michaeljondral.com, where you will be met with not only a brilliantly curated selection of sartorial wears and accoutrements (the likes of which are often difficult to find online), but with personal service and advice (via phone and/or email), free express shipping on all orders over €500 and express shipping via DHL for both EU and non-EU customers.

I look forward to serving you soon and as a token of gratitude - for now being part of this community - I would like to grant you an extra 10% off on ALL Sale Items + on ALL regular items! Simply use the CODE: MJ10SF

Michael Jondral

Discover my personal choice - The Cesare Attolini 3roll2 Suit. Click here!

Michael_Jondral-1489_preview.jpeg

A broad variety of Rota Trousers - Click here!

Michael_Jondral-1535_preview.jpeg

The "Bombato" Lapel Suit in a typical tobacco linen by Orazio Luciano - Click here for the Total Look

Michael_Jondral-1462_preview.jpeg

The Cesare Attolini Summery Total Look - Click here!

Michael_Jondral-1261_preview.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Welcome, Michael. It's great to have such a good store on Styleforum!

Cheers,

Fok (the management.)

3. Andy57

Andy57 Distinguished Member

Yep, welcome aboard. I took a look at the store site. Lots of good stuff. Too bad all the things I was interested in were sold out though. I'm sure that's just an anomaly!

4. Michael Jondral

Hi Andy! How are you today? Glad to here you like our curated stuff! During the Sale Periods we really have an even higher demand and therefore all gentlemen around the world have to be more or less quick to make their personal bargain (Not like in the song from Sting, where a gentlemen will always walk, and never run;)).

Nevertheless, we frequently add new items and we will keep all of you guys informed around here - so it kind of is an anomaly! :)

Chin Chin!

5. gfmozart

gfmozart Senior Member

6. Michael Jondral

Thank you! Appreciate it!

7. Andy57

Andy57 Distinguished Member

Thank you, Michael. Yes, I figured your sale had depleted the stock. I'll keep an eye out fore new stuff.

One suggestion: it would be helpful if you could quote sizes in US sizes as well as European sizes. While this information can be found elsewhere online, it's helpful to have the sizes displayed next to the item. For example, I'm never quite sure if a US size 36 trouser is the same as an Italian 52 or 54. And that can sometimes prevent me from pulling the trigger on a sale.

8. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Stylish Dinosaur

9. ThinkDerm

michael, any discount codes for styleforum members?

10. Michael Jondral

Absolutely, here we go: Use the Code MJ10SF to get an extra 10% on ALL SALE items + on ALL REGULAR items!

Enjoy your shopping and don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance!

11. Michael Jondral

That's a really good suggestion - we will implement it ASAP! Thx! :) Maybe our 10% extra off (Use the Code MJ10SF) for the Style Forum Members can help you to pull the trigger?

BTW if you need any assistance with the sizes please do not hesitate to contact me anytime!

12. mockingboy

mockingboy Senior Member

I’ve been a customer of this store for about a year now!!! Love love love the service and products; particularly unique items from st Crispin, Fedeli, and EG!

Welcome!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018

13. Michael Jondral

Thank you so much! :) We strive for perfection season by season!

14. ThinkDerm

I have been a client for several years. Some great stuff available.

Michael has great taste and selection.

Also, check out his ebay listings. They are spectacular.

15. TokenMao

TokenMao Senior Member

Highly recommend MJ, been a customer for almost 2 years and the customer service has been consistently fantastic.