• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell Single Needle Button Down Shirts & Early 20th Century Underwear

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
What was the original purpose of the white overalls? I like the fact that you're keeping your heritage alive. Keep up the good work Michael.

that would be underwear

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Are you able to give any small measurements yet Michael? I'd really like to compare them to the mediums to see if I would need to size up like you or not. I used to wear your smalls in the previous cut which fit me pretty much spot on.

My thoughts exactly. If the smalls have a chest of less than 19.8", you can put me down for a blue medium! (Or houndstooth if someone picks up the blue first)

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our new olive shirts are up. The other shirts and the underwear should be up tomorrow! Sort of tweaked the site as well (still need to make some minor adjustments).
1medium.jpg
http://michaeljkrell.com/index.html http://michaeljkrell.com/olive chambray.html We also have a page that describes our button down shirts in detail... http://www.michaeljkrell.com/shirtsfaq.html

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not going to lie man, your shirts look awesome. You definitely stepped it up and I like the new direction you guys are taking.

Johnathan

Reaction score
Hey Michael, there's a typo on the FAQ page, it says "in fart" when it should say "in fact".

who8mahrice

Reaction score
^I was about to say the same thing. It's under the MOP buttons.

When can we expect the other chambray colors? So excited for the blue one...Just paid off a bunch of bills but I'm ready to plop down for one of those shirts, heh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads