• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell Sale! 30%-40% Off S/S items

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All seasonal products available on the website are now 30%-40% off! We got to clear things out for fall/winter. The SF discount can still be used as well. All items are in their same category and items in the "sale" section have been reduced as well. Some very good deals to be had.

No bamboo items are on sale. And pants and trenches are not yet available through the website. I will get them up this weekend, but they will not be on sale.

Green bamboo underwear is also available in medium and large via the website.

www.michaeljkrell.com

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I almost feel bad buying items on sale from a guy that does so much for SF, but thanks nonetheless for the white jacket that I just purchased in size large.

Is it possible that you ship it along with my medium khaki trench? (Feel free to send a Paypal invoice or just a note to go ahead and process it through your site - up to you!)

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Notreknip
I almost feel bad buying items on sale from a guy that does so much for SF, but thanks nonetheless for the white jacket that I just purchased in size large.

Is it possible that you ship it along with my medium khaki trench? (Feel free to send a Paypal invoice or just a note to go ahead and process it through your site - up to you!)

If you feel bad, buy some more stuff
smile.gif

Yes, we can ship it together with the Khaki Trench. I will send you an invoice today or tomorrow for the trench.

korce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
The SF discount can still be used as well.

Just wondering, what is the SF discount? I looked in the MJK affiliate thread but couldn't find it...

Thanks!

Synrax

Reaction score
Is Michael the model in the View Fit Pics? How tall is the model?

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You ladies bought the white jacket that I've been lusting after....it's now out of stock, I really needed a small.
frown.gif

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
whew.... thankfully I won't have to back out of the "No buying new clothes in July" club because you've already sold out of my size :)
I wish I could have been a part of your demise...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rocks
You ladies bought the white jacket that I've been lusting after....it's now out of stock, I really needed a small.
frown.gif

I still have one more small in the white jacket, but it has some yellowing throughout the jacket and is wrinkled because we tried to oxyclean it. We are selling it for like $30. I can post pics if you are interested...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we are throwing in something extra with the sale. Purchase two or items (sale or not sale) and receive a free pair of our bamboo underwear!! (we choose the color). Just pm me your name and size and we will take care of the rest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads