• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell Facebook Page & $5 A FB Post WAYWT Promotion

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. We finally have a facebook page for the company and would obviously like to get as many fans as we can. In order get you guys a little more excited about our facebook page, we are offering the following promotion... We are offering a $5 store credit to anyone that posts pictures wearing our clothing. All you need to do is post a picture on this page of you wearing MJK and you get $5 towards your next purchase at Michael J Krell. Rules, Restrictions, etc... First of all, you will not get the credit if you post multiple pictures featuring the same garment. So, if you are wearing our pants and shirt in one outfit, you will not get the $5 credit if you post a picture of you wearing either the pair of pants or the shirt in another picture, unless it is paired with a different MJK item. Here is an example... You post a picture wearing our khakis and a button down shirt... You receive a $5 credit. You post another picture wearing the same khakis with a different non-MJK shirt... You do not receive the credit. You post a picture while wearing the same MJK shirt and a different pair of MJK pants... You receive the $5 credit. In order to receive your credit, we ask that you make a purchase through our website like normal, and then email us saying that you have credit that you would like applied to the order. We will then refund your paypal/credit card for the credit amount. If your credit covers the entire order, then we will refund the entire amount of the order and subtract the appropriate amount from your credit balance. We ask that you keep credit balance related questions to a minimum. If you would like to know how much credit you have, please count the number of image posts you created. Store credit in this promotion is non-transferable and will expire four times a year. The dates they will expire are as follows. January 17th, April 17th, July 17th & October 17th. And finally... If there is a loop hole that hasn't been addressed that would enable an individual to take advantage of this promotion in a way that it was not originally attended, we reserve the right to cancel their store credit. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michae...l/250547158363 Oh yeah... And in case you haven't heard we are again offering more affordable button down shirts (under $90 with the SF discount). We aren't using the same buttons, and it is not single-needle construction, but the quality is better than you find at our price range. We also have a few awesome winter coats available that we made with Mauro. See Our Button Down Shirts... See the Coat Below...
1big.jpg
8.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to post a picture wearing MJK orange plaid flannel boxers. But then, I don't want to post a picture wearing MJK orange plaid flannel boxers.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So glad to hear your shirts are back in a price range I can afford, sad to hear the single needle go, but they're great shirts. Joined the FB group
smile.gif
wearing one of my first MJK purchases right now actually! The blue and red checked BD.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
It says underwear does not count for the promotion, but since they are the orange boxers I can make an exception...

What!? Rocking mine right now, imma win.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Good to hear! I know you got a picture of of you rocking that shirt, so post it :)

Posted two pictures to facebook!

9kcwih.jpg

Outside the Art Gallery of Ontario playing on some sculptures with my girlfriend (who's behind the camera at the moment) :p

garmis

Reaction score
DSC02342.JPG
Posted a different one to facebook as well!

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Now I will always associate MJK and men who paint their fingernails. Forever.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I put up two pics, I'll see if I can get my friends to post some up too. One dude has the burberry deadstock fabric jacket and someone else has the flannel lined hoodie.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Not looking good for you mjk...

plain.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Vashin
I put up two pics, I'll see if I can get my friends to post some up too. One dude has the burberry deadstock fabric jacket and someone else has the flannel lined hoodie.

Thanks!

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Burberry deadstock jacket was one of the coolest things ever.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I think I could almost pay for a shirt if I posted pics of all the MJK stuff I have...
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads