• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
oh ok... You're mad but that's great! Thanks for such a quick response, fingers crossed my dollar goes up slightly soon, as shopping in US dollars has become really expensive, damn weak(er) economy.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI. We only have one more medium left in the blue houndstooth. We didn't have too much of this fabric, so there is a limited amount in each size.

yorickampersand

Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell

skinny1big.jpg

When is this gonna be available to buy?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should have fit pics tomorrow or Friday and then it should go on sale Friday or Saturday. We still have that shirt in our old slim version in size small if anyone is interested.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
FYI. We only have one more medium left in the blue houndstooth. We didn't have too much of this fabric, so there is a limited amount in each size.
Holy crap...I didn't expect it to go that quick. I should have bought it...doh! Well then, I'm looking forward to the olive/grey...

yorickampersand

Reaction score
I should have fit pics tomorrow or Friday and then it should go on sale Friday or Saturday. We still have that shirt in our old slim version in size small if anyone is interested.

Ok cool. What are the measurements on the slim small one you have left?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yorickampersand
Ok cool. What are the measurements on the slim small one you have left?

Ditto on that with shoulder to shoulder and pit to pit being the deciding factors for me.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ No slim fit mediums laying around there somewhere by any chance? If not, I'll look for the new fit pics for the small regular fit when they're up. You had to time this for Valentine's Day didn't you!
plain.gif

Kique

Reaction score
You're wearing a small in the chambray tee fit pic, right Michael?

schnazzy

Reaction score
We are sorry about those who wore our slim extra small. One of the reason we went away from the slim sizing is because our extra smalls were the lowest selling, while medium and especially larges were consistently selling out first. Extra smalls were also the most difficult shirt to sew because some pieces almost didn't fit on the sewing machine and serger because they were too small. We would have liked to be able to offer the slim cut version, but it just isn't feasible for us right now from a production standpoint.
just read this as I was going back through the threads. it's a shame! I need to grow... All these new button-downs look wonderful, as well as the teaser fabric shots. I'd be willing to prepay for 3 in the oxford cloths if I could get the slimmer-cut.

nakokoro

Reaction score
quick question - do you ship via usps?

sorry if it's already posted somewhere, I couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads