Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

i was wondering about this yesterday and noticed that context had the BoO shoulders at 17.5 as well. I'll measure my shirt tonight and see if sizing down to xs will work for me. thanks mjk

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

We actually have a couple of wools caps that I will be posting next week.

Exactly what I was thinking! [​IMG]

3. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

michael what happens if the xs in slim was my regular fit to begin with? no sizing down option for me lol. anyhow if you do xxs i'd like to see measurements. from what i can see the length of the current xs will call for me to tuck or it will take up most of the view. since i'm short.

4. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

Yeah, if we do a XXS than I will let you know and you can check out the measurements.

5. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

Michael, I see that the skinny fit chinos are only listed in 26 and 28 on the website. Will you have 30's available any time soon?

6. thefir

thefir Well-Known Member

sorry if this has been addressed, but are there any plans on introducing some small or xs flannel shirts? the one on your site looks reaaallly nice!

7. michaeljkrell

Michael, I see that the skinny fit chinos are only listed in 26 and 28 on the website. Will you have 30's available any time soon?

We may have one pair left.

sorry if this has been addressed, but are there any plans on introducing some small or xs flannel shirts? the one on your site looks reaaallly nice!

Yes, some flannel shirts are coming.

8. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

9. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

Just an FYI, for chambray tee owners, I'd avoid washing/drying as much as possible.

I did a room temperature machine wash and low dry (shirt taken out while still quite wet), and because of the diagonal weave my shirt seams twisted like crazy. The bottom hem did all sorts of weird things.

I still love it, it just looks acquired a heck of a lot more "character" over a few hours. [​IMG]

10. michaeljkrell

We will consider making conventional dress shirts in the future, but right now we just don't have the production capabilities to do it with everything else we are making. We will doing a lot of button downs similar to the style of our chambray in many different colors, fabrics & patterns.

11. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

Just an FYI, for chambray tee owners, I'd avoid washing/drying as much as possible.

I did a room temperature machine wash and low dry (shirt taken out while still quite wet), and because of the diagonal weave my shirt seams twisted like crazy. The bottom hem did all sorts of weird things.

I still love it, it just looks acquired a heck of a lot more "character" over a few hours. [​IMG]

seriously? hm thanks for the warning. I was planning on running my chambray button up through a wash cycle to try to soften it up and give it a more worn in look. Michael, can you shed some light on how I should go about doing this or is hard wear the best answer?

12. michaeljkrell

The reason the chambray tee would do that is because the whole shirt is cut on the bias. The button down is cut on the grain, so there won't be any twisting.

13. michaeljkrell

FYI. Everyone's who ordered over the weekend and today will have their stuff shipped out tomorrow.

For those international customers, it is Martin Luther King Day so the post office is closed today...

14. michaeljkrell

15. brimley

brimley Senior member

What is the knit like on the beanie? I have a fairly similar knit at the moment, but it is pretty loose and starting to fray from being stuffed into jacket pockets and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.