Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnathan

Johnathan Senior member

Michael, I'm in the market for a grey beanie, and I really like the look of yours, but I'm concerned it won't fit my enormous head. Any idea how it fits those of us with huge noggins? (7 and 5/8 baseball cap)

2. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

Yeah, it would be really snug. My head is 23.5" around and it is tight in the beginning, but stretches out nicely after a wearing it for a few hours.

3. michaeljkrell

Stock Update! We now have the navy/gray workshirt in extra small & we have another small and extra small in the regular navy/gray chambray. http://michaeljkrell.com/wovens.htm [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. michaeljkrell

5. Dwn2Race

Dwn2Race Well-Known Member

if we buy a shirt with the discount we can still exchange it for a larger size just incase right?

6. michaeljkrell

Yeah, you can exchange or get store credit for any regular priced item with the styleforum discount.

7. UserName84

UserName84 Senior member

Michael, I'm in the market for a grey beanie, and I really like the look of yours, but I'm concerned it won't fit my enormous head. Any idea how it fits those of us with huge noggins? (7 and 5/8 baseball cap)

Mine was pretty tight on me the first day I wore it but after that it stretched out and fits like a dream.

8. michaeljkrell

What's the point of the zip-up side on the chambray tee? I've never felt chambray. Is it a non-stretchy material and the zipper helps in putting the shirt on? If I had one, I can imagine my friends trying to unzip my shirt at inappropriate times because they would think a t-shirt with a side zipper is silly.

Sorry for not responding. You wouldn't be able to get into the shirt very comfortably without the zipper. It is an invisible zipper, so you can only see the zipper pull.

9. KBW

KBW Senior member

If you are getting that darker work shirt back in stock in a L can I go ahead and pay for it and you just ship it out when it comes in? Also I asked the same ? about the beanie and have the same size head and I ordered two and after working on them a bit they are great.

10. Johnathan

Johnathan Senior member

If you are getting that darker work shirt back in stock in a L can I go ahead and pay for it and you just ship it out when it comes in? Also I asked the same ? about the beanie and have the same size head and I ordered two and after working on them a bit they are great.
    Awesome, thank you!

11. WoodDraw

WoodDraw New Member

Not a regular poster here, but I just bought a small in the new fit chambray navy/gray LS shirt and a medium in the slim flannel, and the fit is perfect in both. I'm tempted to get the work shirt now, but I'm trying to figure out the layering and fit first.

You've got a new regular customer for anything you post now though. Anyway, great stuff...

Do you have any fit pictures of the asymmetrical hoodie in cotton now? And do you expect to have any in the bamboo in the future? I might be PMing you with a couple questions about the WS too...

12. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

let us know when you get slim fit work shirts in, I'm planning on a blue one!

13. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

can you make hats?

14. michaeljkrell

Not a regular poster here, but I just bought a small in the new fit chambray navy/gray LS shirt and a medium in the slim flannel, and the fit is perfect in both. I'm tempted to get the work shirt now, but I'm trying to figure out the layering and fit first.

You've got a new regular customer for anything you post now though. Anyway, great stuff...

Do you have any fit pictures of the asymmetrical hoodie in cotton now? And do you expect to have any in the bamboo in the future? I might be PMing you with a couple questions about the WS too...

Glad you like them so much! We will have a fit pic of the asymmetrical hoodies when we finish some smalls. There is a back order on the buttons, so that is delaying production

can you make hats?

We actually have a couple of wools caps that I will be posting next week.

15. michaeljkrell

Colby and I were talking last night about making slim fit shirts again, and we decided that the difference in the fit between the slim fit and sizing down 1 on the regular fit wasn't enough to justify making another fit shirt. If there are enough people that want an XXS in the new fit, than we will consider making one. We think this is best thing for us from a production standpoint and also you guys don't have to go back and forth about what size to get. In all future button-up listings, I will post a fit pic of me in the extra small (sized down 1) with a pair of APC NS and then I will have a picture of the "true" size with a pair of LVC 44. I have done this for the regular chambray, and will do it for the work shirt in the next couple of days. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.