• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mexico guayabera quality and cleaning

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frustrated at not being able to travel, I found my own old thread and contacted Guayaberas Finas Cab to restock my shirts. Amazing service.

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RTW. They can talk you through measurements though and are pretty thorough about it. Awesome remote service.

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RTW. They can talk you through measurements though and are pretty thorough about it. Awesome remote service.
Thanks. I think it's time to test drive the rusty Spanish and give GFC a call for a RTW shirt!

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should just e-mail and use Google Translate. It's perfectly fine. I got my package and the shirts are beautiful. Not a relaxed fit FYI and their best shirts only come in white and blue. Ask about the premium Irish linen if buying linen.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.