• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

metrosexualo.com

Johnny5

Reaction score
They are selling replica on a lot of brands ..... but nice pricing... as with replicas..

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
689_1_.jpg
peacoat.png

?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terrible name for a brand, I thought this thread was just spam. Seems the designs are somewhat derivative and incongruent as a whole, but individually they don't seem too shabby. Would be interested to know how these are as far as quality & fit, if anyone's game enough to buy please review
smile.gif

jslay301

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny5
They are selling replica on a lot of brands ..... but nice pricing... as with replicas..

Do you know what brands they're replicating?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jslay301
Do you know what brands they're replicating?
CDG Play
image_slide_show_new_64504.jpg
Balenciaga
peacoat05.jpg
Dior Homme
359087_lookbook_dior_look_UNIF.jpg
There are replicas of the 3 above, though the website uses extremely long images so I can't quote them for comparison. I'm sure there are more, there are a few julius copies too.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
I don't really see the connection between tight purple peacoats and the Village People. Is it that homosexuals like both of these things?

I'll admit, it's very subtle.

Murdoc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Terrible name for a brand, I thought this thread was just spam. Seems the designs are somewhat derivative and incongruent as a whole, but individually they don't seem too shabby. Would be interested to know how these are as far as quality & fit, if anyone's game enough to buy please review
smile.gif

I noticed the brand come up in the peacoat thread and I was curious enough to make an order. Their customer service is really solid, but I noticed a lot/most of what they offer is up at yesstyle.com as well; but under different brand names.

So either they are trying to replicate the brands their, or change the tags, I have no idea; also I have no idea if yesstyle stuff is trying to replicate other brands at the same time.

As for quality and fit on what I ordered, it's alright. The material used in the coat felt pretty nice when I first got it and have had no issues with it so far. It could be my inexperience with these sorts of things, but after a couple months of regular use, the coat is kind of fuzzing up a bit; but maybe this is standard for peacoats (I don't think so, but what do I know)

The fit recommended to me by their people is actually really decent, I dont have a lot of well fitted clothing so it was neat to see something I ordered online fit well. Theres some odd bunching in the sleeves (maybe? I just noticed thats a comment sometimes by a few people around here) so that's the only really noticably odd thing I can pick out(again, I know next to nothing, so that may not mean much)

By in the end I think it was worth it, I have a pretty unique coat and it may not last a few years, but it wasn't like it was expensive and I tend to look at different types by the time snow comes around again anyway.

jslay301

Reaction score
Anybody know about this specific peacoat? I also saw it on yesstyle.com under the brand "Roseman" However, the prices are comparable after shipping is added. Since the wool from previous coats I've gotten from Korea is not the best quality, I'd like to know the brand that originally made this coat.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These peacoats look like they belong on a Barbie doll. Even young women would look silly in them.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
These peacoats look like they belong on a Barbie doll. Even young women would look silly in them.

+1.

Who the **** has the proportions shown in the pictures!!!?? Anorexic bodybuilders?

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
+1.

Who the **** has the proportions shown in the pictures!!!?? Anorexic bodybuilders?

I wouldnt say anorexic bodybuilders but just thin guys that work out, have broad shoulders, slim waist and are cut, not that I would necessarily wear those peacoats or their knock offs, but I can certainly fit the proportions on them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads