1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Met this chick and I practically screwed myself.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by polo votarient, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Why does he order these CDs out of those magazines, send them to his neighbour, and when the UPS guy comes; picks them up like he lives there and shit?

2. Saigonesque

Saigonesque Active Member

I honest do not understand the chart. Ignoring girls = win?

Being cool and aloof is better than making a fool of yourself trying to impress her. To be honest, though, it's really, really hard to have that self-control when you meet someone really attractive.

3. Reevolving

Reevolving Senior member

That original texting message was a case study in how not to deal with women.
    I almost have a hard time believing its real. It's just that wrong. Brilliant troll?

4. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

Good God, I hope this was a troll post..

That's what I thought!!!

5. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I honest do not understand the chart. Ignoring girls = win?

In a word, yes.

6. Joenobody0

Joenobody0 Senior member

This works in many but not all cases. It's gotta be something that makes money (even a little money) and if possible fame outside of a solely main community. I.e., no chick cares if you're awesome at Civil War reenactments or Call Of Duty Black Ops... but if you own a facility that hosts reenactments or CoD tournaments, that's somewhat OK

Skills have to be useful

Untrue. There might not be many Civil War reenactment groupies, but I promise you that there are some. RE the video games: I've met more than a few hot girls that were into games/gamers. The hottest chick in my office plays final fantasy all the time.

7. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Untrue. There might not be many Civil War reenactment groupies, but I promise you that there are some. RE the video games: I've met more than a few hot girls that were into games/gamers. The hottest chick in my office plays final fantasy all the time.

final fantasy barely counts as a video game brah.

8. Eason

Eason Senior member

^^More like watching a really boring D-grade Japanese movie.