• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

'messy' hair style help?

atomicbullet

Reaction score
I know quite a few of you on here will dislike what i want or have but i don't, + i'm only 18 but don't like going to hair places asking for styles, would rather just get it cut and leave! Basically my hair is boring me now, i don't mind it but its the same old thing. I have to wash it every day and fancy doing something different. Its very straight at times especially after using a hair dryer, the only time i will need to straighten is some of the ends get fluffy or a flick after drying & i am often asked 'do you straighten your hair?' I really like the look of this style
but not sure how to go about it. Mines similar. a little longer than this picture (only one i had at the time of posting this)
Any advice?

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get it cut shorter. This way you won't look back at pictures of yourself in a few years and think

freeAgent

Reaction score
I don't think anyone over 15 should have that haircut. It looks ridiculous.

atomicbullet

Reaction score
Originally Posted by atomicbullet
I know quite a few of you on here will dislike what i want or have but i don't.

Originally Posted by Rosenberg
Get it cut shorter. This way you won't look back at pictures of yourself in a few years and think

Originally Posted by freeAgent

yupyup. never mind.

REguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by freeAgent

'nuf said

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't take the picture with you to your hair stylist. You wouldn't want them to give you the hair cut you desired.

Superfluous Man

Reaction score
Someone should tell Tom Brady that his hairstyle died when John Denver's plane crashed and the last guy who tried to cop that look got stabbed in the heart by a fucking stingray.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.