• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Merry Christmas!!! Flash sale at Blue Owl for the holiday - ends Monday

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!!! FLASH Sale:

Happy holidays everyone. We are doing a SF exclusive sale for the holiday. This sale starts today and ends Monday the 27th at midnight Seattle time. Prices are not changed on our online, but here is the discounts off of current prices on our online store. Enjoy the sale!

30% OFF (current price) on following
- all outwear
- all tops (button downs, hoodies, cardigans, t-shirts, etc.)
- all sale items not included in the above

To get the discount, order online and hyphenate your last name with SF (example Joe Smith-SF), send me a pm if you want to use Paypal, or call 206-849-6500 to place a phone order. On ordering online, discount will not be shown but it will be discounted manually on our end.

Shipping in USA and Canada is free if over $100 USD after discounts applied, below $100 and we charge $10 flat fee. International orders is free shipping if orders are over $200 after discounts applied, if below $200 we willl charge $30 for shipping. PM me with questions.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For the MoM peacoat, which says is $550 online, does the 30% discount apply on top of that discounted price?

racknac

Reaction score
anyone know if the sizing between Sunny Sport shirts and EG is consistent? I'm a little worried about the shoulders. I wear a Medium on EG.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
For the MoM peacoat, which says is $550 online, does the 30% discount apply on top of that discounted price?

30 off discounted price

Originally Posted by racknac
anyone know if the sizing between Sunny Sport shirts and EG is consistent? I'm a little worried about the shoulders. I wear a Medium on EG.

Should be Sunny large. If you need more sizing help, pm or e-mail.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.