1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mental block of disliking foods.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by enjoiii, Jan 15, 2011.

1. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Senior member

I can honestly say there are no normal food I won't eat. Some I prefer more than others but nothing totally turns me off unless it's like beetle grubs.
    may want to choose your words more carefully, i'm fairly certain that foods that would pass for "normal" in other parts of the world would make your stomach churn (balut and monkey brains, for example). personally speaking, i would say squid... unless it's fried (kalamari), in which case I like it. I guess I'm weird like that.

2. Jarandas

Jarandas Senior member

Other thing that I don´t like at all is wine, red wine specifically.

I guess I´m missing something, as there is a huge culture around it, but I just don´t like it.

I´ve tried it many times, supposedly good expensive ones, others that are supposed to be "beginner wines", telling myself that it is an acquired taste, but I just can´t take a sip without flinching!