Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Menswear magazine

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Pink22m, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

Recently, there was a post on the spring edition of Menswear magazine. I have been unable to locate it; inquiring about it at my local Barnes and Noble and Borders led me to come up empty. I had my mom check the local Barnes and Noble back at home in the bay area, and they didn't have it. I looked online at Barnes and Noble's website, and it said something about it being $400 for a subscription. Where on earth is this magazine??? [​IMG]

2. Mitch D

Mitch D Well-Known Member

Here's the link to the previous thread: http://www.styleforum.net/cgi-bin....;t=2475 I've been able to find Menswear at Barnes & Noble and at a small local newsstand,here in Seattle. However,my local Borders doesn't carry the title. You could e-mail Fairchild Publications via their website (www.fairchildpub.com),and ask where to find it in your area. Addendum: If Fairchild Publications isn't any help,here is the address and telephone number of the store where I found Menswear. I'm sure they'd be happy to help you with a mail order: Barnes & Noble Bookstore 2700 N.E. University Village Mall Seattle,WA. 98105 Â (206) 517-4107

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

It was at my B&N nearby. It's bigger than normal magazine size but it was in the rack. I just glanced at it because I didn't have time but I'll probably go back and get a copy.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Uh.. the one Mitch said, that's my local one. [​IMG] Guess I could read all the way through the posts before replying.

5. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

Mitch, thank you very much for the information. I will see if my local Barnes and Noble could have the magazine sent from the Seattle store. If not, I will just do a mail order. Thanks again. [​IMG]