1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Menswear lifestyle writers

Discussion in 'Career and job listings in fashion, mens clothing,' started by albertcross, Feb 29, 2016.

1. albertcross

albertcross Member

hi everybody,
    I love styleforum and I know there's a lot of talent in this forum with people that know a lot about menswear, men's lifestyle.
    I have my mens swimwear brand myself and I am looking for freelance writers for content creation.
    Anyone here interested in that?
    if you already blog for yourself it would be a great match.

thanks,
    Antonio.

2. ondulee

ondulee New Member

Hi Antonio,

I would be interested in this position if it is still vacant?

I am a fashion & lifestyle blogger and work within digital marketing.

Feel free to have a look at my blog!

ondulee.com

I feel I could fulfil this role very sucessfully - drop me an email if interested: beebramley@gmail.com