• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Men's Style Buyer position at Massdrop

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My name is Ian and I am the Buying Manager for the Men's Style community at Massdrop. I'm looking for someone to join our team and help bring the best apparel and accessories to the site.

For those of you who are not familiar with Massdrop, we provide enthusiasts across several communities with a place to connect with one another, discuss their favorite products and activities, and buy those products together. In short, it's organizing group buying for awesome things - see our recent collab with Styleforum and Panta as an example. Massdrop just closed a $40 million Series B round of funding led by August Capital, so it's a great time to join the team.

I've been hanging out on Styleforum for a few years now, and this community has exactly the sort of mentality that I want to bring to Massdrop. I would like to hire someone who is passionate about this stuff, appreciates the minutiae that make it special, and can help bring in the best vendors.

You can see the position description here.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 114 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%