• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mens Stores Rochester and Philadelphia

bobbers

Reaction score

Necro bump....
A friend will be visiting in laws in Rochester, NY this week and is looking for quality dress shoes ~$300. Just wondering if anyone know any stores he should check out.
Or is he SOL?

Allen Edmonds doesn't list any Rochester area retail locations/dealers on its website, however there is a Lord and Taylor at Eastview Mall. The Lord and Taylor near me usually carries a couple models; give them a call to see if they carry any. Also, Jos A Bank lists some AE models on their website. Not sure if they carry them in their retail stores (two in the Rochester area).

A little further away, don't bother stopping at the Waterloo outlets. I've never found anything good there at the Brooks Brothers Outlet or Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet.

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's King of Prussia mall, but really... it sucks. Go check out the usuals downtown. The Barney's near Walnut street often has some great stuff on sale. Check out Boyds, too, of course. Worth the visit, but I didn't the experience there, personally.

Last edited:

ASNY2VA

Reaction score
I'm from the Rochester area (no longer living there). Two places I would recommend for menswear, aside from the Hickey Freeman outlet:

The Red Barn: http://www.redbarnfineapparel.com/

They will have everything from suits, accessories, and shoes, at all sorts of price ranges.

Adrian Jules: http://www.adrianjules.com/

I haven't been in there personally, but they are widely known for their suits.

Publius

Reaction score

Necro bump....
A friend will be visiting in laws in Rochester, NY this week and is looking for quality dress shoes ~$300. Just wondering if anyone know any stores he should check out.
Or is he SOL?

Rochester is not a great place to find high quality shoes, but there is a place called The Red Barn that stocks a limited supply of Allen Edmonds, Santoni, and Bruno Magli shoes. http://rocwiki.org/The_Red_Barn_Gentlemen's_Apparel

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads