• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Skin Care

prozach1576

Reaction score
I just got a bunch of Nancy Boy products that I really like. Their shaving cream and replenishing aftershave are by far the best I've ever used. I also have the face wash, balancing toner, and moisturizer. I don't have a firm idea of the results yet in terms of appearance, but the products feel very luxurious and my skin is much softer and less oily after only two days.

.Kurtz.

Reaction score

Hello freinds,.....
I read out your  review but the best for men skin care drinking water,vegetarian food and  fresh 
fruits.Its a very simple and easier way.Thanks for sharing.

This is simplistic and misleading. Health food is good for your skin, obviously, but it won't prevent cracks and dryness (specially those associated to cold weather).

LarryMBone

Reaction score
Everyone like to see her face and skin as look good than others. But if you use any soap or others harmful and acid-base lotion for your health that is very much effective for your health to damage and roughed your skintummy tuck Atlanta permanently. SO,be careful to use lotion and face-wash cream and others things to wash and make gorgeous your skin and face to everyone. Basically , if you want eagerly to see your face gorgeous then others . Then it's easy to take Plastic Surgery for your face and skin.

LarryMBone

Reaction score
Everyone like to see her face and skin as look good than others. But if you use any soap or others harmful and acid-base lotion for your health that is very much effective for your health to damage and roughed your skintummy tuck Atlanta permanently. SO,be careful to use lotion and face-wash cream and others things to wash and make gorgeous your skin and face to everyone. Basically , if you want eagerly to see your face gorgeous then others . Then it's easy to take Plastic Surgery for your face and skin.

RodanFields1

Reaction score
Your redness is caused by the lipid barrier that protects your skin from the elements. It has been compromised and needs to be restored so your skin is protected. I work for the Dermatologists that created Proactiv Solutions and while that is a solution for Acne, they have developed a Skin Care line by the name of Rodan + Fields (Kathy Rodan & Katie Fields) to aid in common skin ailments from Anti-Aging , Redness, Irritated or Rosacea , Sun Damage, Brown Spots and a more technologically advanced delivery system for Acne. Our lines is unisex. All regimen kits are complete with Face Wash, Toner, Moisturizer and Sunscreen. It's fool proof skincare. It is available without a Rx. Please email me at [email protected].

Lisa

Last edited:

bapelolol

Reaction score
I'm currently in France - any French brand recommendations (preferably independent) for sensitive/dry skin (eczema)

Something like a French Malin + Goetz, Baxster of California etc.

Looking for gentle body and face exfoliant and moisturizer

Last edited:

albertalvarez22

Reaction score
Hello

I am using the a product that can make your skin moisture. This product is from Korea and it all natural ingredients.i also having a skin infection like eczema and athlete's foot then i also try their product the infection gone for just 1 week and never came back and i also participate in their Clinical Trial and i am waiting for them to sell it in other stores.

You can check there Website at

jarviscosmetics.com

Aneil4lom

Reaction score
Loreal Men Expert Products. Never really did any research into any other brands and I'm satisfied with them so far. Works well and not too expensive!

mapkos13

Reaction score
Right now my routine and products are as follows.

Day:

Aesop Amazing Face Cleanser
Lab Series Invigorating Face Scrub- 2 times per week
SK II Toner
Kiehls Eye Alert
or
Anthony Logistics​
Continuous Moisture Eye Cream
Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Hydrator

At night:

Aesop Amazing Face Cleanser
SK II Toner
Kiehls Eye Alert
KORRES Quercetin & Oak Night Cream​

I'm looking for a good serum now to add before my moisturizer. I love the Aesop products being natural and they smell great. Just plain fantastic stuff!
KORRES is also very good product IMO.

I'm not a big fan of the Anthony or Kiehls eye products personally but I've been too lazy to find out what I'd like to use right now. (I probably over-research things)
If any of you have some recommendations for a good eye product for fine lines, dark circles, hydrating, etc. please share.

nmoore82

Reaction score
Mainly using Anthony Logistics products. I have been a fan for a few years and find their products last me a while. Mostly use:
- Algae facial wash
- All purpose moisturizer
- Shaving cream
- Facial scrub

Have the odd travel size product from AL too that I receive as freebies when placing orders online. These are just thrown in the gym bag and not used all the time.

Lab Series also have an excellent range. I recently received a free sample of an 'all in one' moisturizer, which is quite new to the market. Was impressed.

jameson85

Reaction score
I use a Japanese line called Yu-Be. Exfoliate 3x a week with their Foaming Skin Polish, and use their Moisturizing Skin Cream daily. Started about a year ago and it's made such a difference, I like it better than all the expensive stuff I was using. Has a good camphor smell and feels rich but not oily or greasy. I never have any dry, cracked patches anymore, it keeps my skin even and smooth and soft.

aliciakeene

Reaction score
I work out constantly to stay in shape. In the beginning, when I was bulking up, I noticed that I started to develop stretch mar ks around my shoulders. I was mass shocked, I thought that stretch marks would only appear if I gained weight, not muscle mass. After all that hard work to be in shape, I couldn’t even show my body because of these red, deep marks around my shoulders. I was really disappointed, until a friend told me about this skin repair products so I decided to try it. Now I’m in shape and I have no stretch marks. It worked really fast and my skin is so smooth a baby would be jealous. Thank-you so much for putting this product on the market, I will recommend it to everyone I know with the same problem at the gym.

ladysman

Reaction score
I've been using the Chimere line by Clear Essence. It's definitely a high end line as it uses all natural ingredients but it's so worth it because the results have been amazing. The shave gel has actually reduced the number of razor bumps and ingrown hairs I had. You can find the products on www.clearessenceformen.com

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads