• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's necklaces

lawandorder360

Reaction score
I might get flamed for asking this, but oh well, just asking
confused.gif

Does anyone know of any designer men's jewelers, somewhat well-known or well-regarded? I'm looking for a discreet pendant necklace, preferably silver or white gold. If anyone knows of good designers or stores, let me know!

I've already checked gucci (like their leather pendant but their site isnt working for me), david yurman, and Tiffany.

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

JRinDC

Reaction score
There's a jeweler here in DC called IGorman that carries men's jewelery from some German designers. They're pretty minimalist but quite intersting.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Catholic Church in particular used to make a really meaningful and tasteful little pendant to be worn on a chain. Made for a really nice discrete necklace ( if the pendant is not too big!). Either Gold or Silver is fine.

I think they call it a crucifix.

Here's an example:

http://www.catholiccompany.com/produ...il.cfm?ID=9974

BTW: I wasn't being sarcastic (perhaps a little too flip), but I think a Crucifix, if not too big is a really nice "Necklace". Of course Religion and beliefs come into play, but I have a feeling that those that do wear them, wear them with pride.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
The Catholic Church in particular used to make a really meaningful and tasteful little pendant to be worn on a chain. Made for a really nice discrete necklace ( if the pendant is not too big!). Either Gold or Silver is fine.

I think they call it a crucifix.

Here's an example:

http://www.catholiccompany.com/produ...il.cfm?ID=9974

BTW: I wasn't being sarcastic (perhaps a little too flip), but I think a Crucifix, if not too big is a really nice "Necklace". Of course Religion and beliefs come into play, but I have a feeling that those that do wear them, wear them with pride.

They're great for irony's sake, when they fall onto the exposed skin of the woman of loose morals in your bed.

Tom

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think a crucifix looks great on a chain. I'm a Catholic, but not practicing or very religious in general, so I don't feel justified wearing one.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always put men's necklaces into the same mental category as wifebeaters.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Funny you mention that Edward. When I do wear my cross, I usually wear it with one of my wifebeaters. They are colored, stylish wifebeaters though.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F2M2804_mp.jpg

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
They're great for irony's sake, when they fall onto the exposed skin of the woman of loose morals in your bed.

Tom

lol8[1].gif

At which point it either gets burned in to your skin or explodes?
tongue.gif

dave777

Reaction score

Need help I'm new to this forum !! I was recently looking at this chain it's 14 k yellow gold ! But I forgot to ask what the front of the chain was exactly lol ? Would it be white gold ? Or platinum??? Honestly have no clue ! Thanks in advance

Last edited:

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Etsy?

There are one or two on there who supply solid silver chains, I have three, wrist, ankle and neck.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads