• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mens MONTEDORO Chinolino Jacket size 52r 42r Blue Cotton Linen

Status
Not open for further replies.

madeinman

Reaction score
Hello, This is my first classified listing here on styleforum.net . I have lots of experience selling on ebay, but I would like to expand my sources for selling. Any item I post here on the forum will not be listed on ebay.
I only ship USPS Priority mail and in this case, in a medium flat rate box.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this item.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am offering a beautiful mens MONTEDORO Chinolino sport jacket. This jacket is is blue with hand stitching on all major seams. It has pearl working buttons on the sleeves and it is a 2 button double vented with patch pockets. The size is 52R EUR or 42R US. The construction is beautifully done in Italy of course and the fabric is A plus plus.

Measurements are as follows

Shoulders 46 cm
Sleeves 65.5 cm
Total length from the bottom of the collar 75 cm
chest 54 cm across

If you need other measurements please contact me.

I am only accepting paypal at the moment.

Contact me to proceed to checkout for this item, I will ship this jacket securely and fast.

Happy New Year 2014

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.