Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mens glasses thread? any good blogs or websites? suggestions on particular styles?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pg600rr, Nov 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

So I am new to the glasses game, not by choice but I need to pick some up. I got Lasik about 4 years ago, prior to that wore contacts for 10 years. Unfortunatley the vison in my right eye is a little down (apparently the Lasik "settled in"). I have free lifetime "touch ups" but dont know if I want to go that route again.

Anyway, want to pick up some stylish glasses, but have no idea where to start or look. I plan onn going to try some on but want to do some online scouting first for quality/stylish brands, pricing, maybe some pics, etc. Any blogs, websites, etc?

2. jmills

jmills Senior member

I guess there is a lot more room for taste with glasses compared to other things we discuss on this forum, though I'm picturing this:

[​IMG]

I hear Oliver Peoples and Cutler and Gross are good quality. Hopefully that gets the ball rolling, as I'm interested to see what this thread throws out.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012

3. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member